News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Radiohead 2012

Started by barnesy305, November 07, 2011, 07:15:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnesy305

Kinda weird that there aren't really any East Coast dates announced yet.

Caravan2001

Quote from: whatapiper on January 15, 2012, 11:39:34 AM
Looks like Hicks, Caravan2001 and myself are hitting the Seattle show in April!  :rawk:

Thanks again to Caravan for scoring me a pair of GA floor tix!!

It's gonna rock!

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 16, 2012, 04:56:54 PM
Quote from: whatapiper on January 15, 2012, 11:39:34 AM
Looks like Hicks, Caravan2001 and myself are hitting the Seattle show in April!  :rawk:

Thanks again to Caravan for scoring me a pair of GA floor tix!!

It's gonna rock!

What a cluster TM was, but I am in!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

justjezmund

Quote from: barnesy305 on January 15, 2012, 01:26:50 PM
Kinda weird fukked that there aren't really any East Coast dates announced yet.

im gettin  :x.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Hicks

Quote from: JustJezmund on January 16, 2012, 08:11:58 PM

Imagine if 5 hours away was the closest Phish played to you since 1999.   :-P
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Hicks on January 16, 2012, 09:23:37 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on January 16, 2012, 08:11:58 PM

Imagine if 5 hours away was the closest Phish played to you since 1999.   :-P

That's gotta suck  :roll:

But seriously, where's those East coast dates?!?!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Augustus

They're taping an episode of ACL!

http://www.acltv.com/blog/2012/01/26/radioheaddate/

QuoteIt probably goes without saying that here at ACL TV HQ we have a big wish list. (Not to mention a fondness for initials.) So we're always excited when an artist from that list moves over to our taping schedule.  We're thrilled that Radiohead is the latest name to make the transition. The band, who is on tour in support of their latest LP The King of Limbs, brings their legendary live show to ACL Live at The Moody on March 6 to dazzle our cameras and, of course, our audience.

As always there will be a public giveaway.  Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages – and, of course, the blog – for information on how you can witness this most highly acclaimed and beloved of bands in ACL action.

But's that's not all because we are so excited, we are offering a pair of tickets to one lucky person for signing up for our newsletter. Sign up today for a chance to win a pair of tickets to what will certainly be one of the most talked about ACL tapings in recent history.

Stay tuned.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Augustus on January 27, 2012, 05:30:36 AM

QuoteIt probably goes without saying that here at ACL TV HQ we have a big wish list. (Not to mention a fondness for initials.) So we're always excited when an artist from that list moves over to our taping schedule.  We're thrilled that Radiohead is the latest name to make the transition. The band, who is on tour in support of their latest LP The King of Limbs, brings their legendary live show to ACL Live at The Moody on March 6 to dazzle our cameras and, of course, our audience.

As always there will be a public giveaway.  Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter pages – and, of course, the blog – for information on how you can witness this most highly acclaimed and beloved of bands in ACL action.

But's that's not all because we are so excited, we are offering a pair of tickets to one lucky person for signing up for our newsletter. Sign up today for a chance to win a pair of tickets to what will certainly be one of the most talked about ACL tapings in recent history.

Stay tuned.

Yup - it's an impossible ticket, but it is happening.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

barnesy305

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 27, 2012, 09:13:09 AM

Stay tuned.

Damn, that would be so awesome to attend.

blatboom

Quote from: barnesy305 on January 27, 2012, 09:59:36 AM

Stay tuned.

you could drive it and make it back for work the next morning

barnesy305

Quote from: blatboom on January 27, 2012, 10:47:10 AM
Quote from: barnesy305 on January 27, 2012, 09:59:36 AM

Stay tuned.

you could drive it and make it back for work the next morning

Hahaha. How retarded is it that I was thinking the same thing.

justjezmund

Awesome yes. But still no NE dates WTF!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

Tour opener setlist, courtesy Hidden Track (additional notes at their site) http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/radiohead-tour-opener-in-miami-setlist

Set: Bloom, The Daily Mail, Morning Mr. Magpie, Staircase, The National Anthem, Meeting In the Aisle^, Kid A, The Gloaming, Codex, You and Whose Army?, Nude, Identikit^, Lotus Flower, There There, Feral, Idioteque, Seperator

Encore 1: Airbag, Bodysnatchers, Cut a Hole^*, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Encore 2: Give Up The Ghost, Reckoner, Karma Police

* – w/ Clive Deamer on Piano
^ - First time played

Clive is serving as a second drummer on the tour.

barnesy305

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 28, 2012, 07:46:02 AM
Tour opener setlist, courtesy Hidden Track (additional notes at their site) http://www.glidemagazine.com/hiddentrack/radiohead-tour-opener-in-miami-setlist

Set: Bloom, The Daily Mail, Morning Mr. Magpie, Staircase, The National Anthem, Meeting In the Aisle^, Kid A, The Gloaming, Codex, You and Whose Army?, Nude, Identikit^, Lotus Flower, There There, Feral, Idioteque, Seperator

Encore 1: Airbag, Bodysnatchers, Cut a Hole^*, Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
Encore 2: Give Up The Ghost, Reckoner, Karma Police

* – w/ Clive Deamer on Piano
^ - First time played

Clive is serving as a second drummer on the tour.

Nice Meeting in the Aisle bustout.

blatboom