News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Redskins

Started by antelope19, October 31, 2005, 01:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcr3

NFL.  :-D

Terrible football tonight. Clean slate in the playoffs, I suppose.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

antelope19

NFC east Champs! It wasn't always pretty, but this team is making major strides in the right direction every week. I heard a commentator state today that the Redskins played last night like they expected to win. When was the last time anyone said that about this team on the road? That's not even accounting for the double whammy of playing in Prime Time.

:beers:

Enjoy it, Boys and Girls! This one feels good!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Apparently some of RGIII's family had custom jerseys made for today's game. No, I'm not kidding.

You stay classy.....

VDB

RG3 has been released.

Denver?
Is this still Wombat?

UncleEbinezer

:evil:

I'm baaaaaaack
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

antelope19

RIP Chief Zee  :|  :cry:

Igbo

Lost the #1 fan. I think everyone who has been to a Skins game in the past 35 years has a picture with him

barnesy305

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: antelope19 on July 20, 2016, 04:07:35 PM
RIP Chief Zee  :|  :cry:

yes.  :-(

Quote from: Igbo on July 20, 2016, 05:50:22 PM
Lost the #1 fan. I think everyone who has been to a Skins game in the past 35 years has a picture with him

I've only been able to see one game and we couldn't get close enough for a picture!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

antelope19

Since the man NEVER gets any positive press....the anonymous donor who paid for Chief Zee's Funeral? Dan Snyder. Class move, IMO.

antelope19

Redskins acquired C Bryan Stork from the Patriots in exchange for a conditional draft pick.
Leaking to the media their intentions to cut Stork, the Patriots were able to finagle what is likely a conditional seventh-round pick out of Washington. It's better than letting Stork walk for nothing. And now the Redskins are on the hook for the contract, as well. Stork will compete to start in D.C.

Igbo

Good because Lichtensteiger sucks

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

alcoholandcoffeebeans

man I'm so excited for tonight.

brother is a Steelers' fan.

the smack talk began Thursday.

HAIL.

antelope19

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on September 12, 2016, 07:57:17 AM
man I'm so excited for tonight.

brother is a Steelers' fan.

the smack talk began Thursday.

HAIL.

If there was ever a chance to finally beat the Steelers for the first time since 1991, it's tonight. They're down 2 of their best WRs, their starting RB(although D Williams is no slouch), and a starting Middle Linebacker.