News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: A Few Phish Shows

Started by lhunt, December 14, 2011, 03:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lhunt

Ive semi retired that email, kinda hard to put ac_dc_bag on a resume :)

Superfreakie

Although I remember some of those sources, I'm pretty sure many did not openly make the rounds on the interweb. Fortunately, for the dates in question, there are some really fantastic sources that did, some of which are probably better than the source you are looking for. I'd gladly help seed any of these should you wish.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

ytowndan

I already told Levi in the hub, but I got a line on the sources for 6/30/00 and 7/1/00.  The option to see who has a source on their list proved to be useful.  Turns out an old friend has them and is gonna dig out his collection after the holidays.  If anyone else is interested, I'll seed them on etree when they're in my possession. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

Quote from: ytowndan on December 17, 2011, 12:40:18 AM
I already told Levi in the hub, but I got a line on the sources for 6/30/00 and 7/1/00.  The option to see who has a source on their list proved to be useful.  Turns out an old friend has them and is gonna dig out his collection after the holidays.  If anyone else is interested, I'll seed them on etree when they're in my possession.

For sure dormant sources should be seeded.  :beers:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

twatts

Quote from: ytowndan on December 17, 2011, 12:40:18 AM
If anyone else is interested, I'll seed them on etree when they're in my possession.

You should hoard them...  Never put them out...

In fact you should just destroy the discs when you get them... 

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: lhunt on December 17, 2011, 12:04:54 AM
Ive semi retired that email, kinda hard to put ac_dc_bag on a resume :)

If I saw that email I'd hire you.    8-)
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

jmitchell

Quote from: lhunt on December 15, 2011, 09:56:21 PM
I wonder if General B in the HUB has any of them? Bill right? Im dumb for not saving those, I did save some stuff, but not everything, thanks for trying though!

Levi

A lot of Bill's sources don't have shnids attached to them.  He has a lot of the older sources that you don't see making it around  much anymore.  Just view the checksum as text and copy a line of it into db.etree.  A lot of sources that I thought were not in the hub, Bill actually had.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552