News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/28 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by emay, December 28, 2011, 04:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

I remember someone saying something about how 1.0 lights are a lot better than 3.0....and I am gonna have to agree. A lot of times when I watch the stream/3.0 show I feel the lights really hype up the jam or composition part of the song they are in.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Hicks

Hood, Tweez, RnR, Gin, lotta big guns off the table already. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

aphineday

Holy smokes... I REALLY love what Trey is doing, I just think this is going to fall flat.... yes...
why can't it just keep fucking going?~?!!? They were totally onto it...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

emay

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Quote from: Hicks on December 28, 2011, 11:11:19 PM
Hood, Tweez, RnR, Gin, lotta big guns off the table already.

And none really jammed out at all...except maybe the hood and RnR

aphineday

emay

emay

aphineday

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.