News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

actually they just said both Randle and Ananoby are 7-10 days away from returning, and more importantly Robonson is ahead of schedule and should be back by the end of March.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Caravan2001

Watched the Knicks Cavs on Sunday.  Knicks look decent and will only improve with peeps coming off the IR.  I'm going to the Thunder game tomorrow.  Blazers don't have a chance but I am excited to see OKC.  Youngest team in the league and they are kicking ass.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on March 05, 2024, 11:03:39 PMWatched the Knicks Cavs on Sunday.  Knicks look decent and will only improve with peeps coming off the IR.  I'm going to the Thunder game tomorrow.  Blazers don't have a chance but I am excited to see OKC.  Youngest team in the league and they are kicking ass.
i can't believe OKC is in first... it just doesnt register.

Caravan2001

They were fun to see last night.  SGA is really fun to watch. He put up 35 and it was effortless. Didn't even really notice and Holmgren is a pretty interesting player to watch. I think if they get another big that can bang with the big dudes, they are going to be the team to watch in the next couple of years.Same with Twolves.  Times are changing, it's crazy to think that it's pretty likely that neither Curry, Lebron or KDs teams will make it past the first round.

VA $l!m

Denver Boston last nite...

whoa!

season has officially begun.
Serious play off energy.
jokic, Gordan with the alley oops aaa.. that one from muray off the backboard , and the jokic hook pass one.. goddam. :pbjtime:

Caravan2001

Wish I had a chance to watch that.

Caravan2001

Just watched the highlights.  Pretty sick. When Joker just drops porzingis on the way to a dunk.  He's unreal.

emay

Was at the game last night against Celtics. Lots of Boston fans.
Def playoff energy in there last night.
The AG dunks are insane. Crowd goes insane.
Last night brought back some hope for a finals run. Would be an intense series.

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on March 08, 2024, 10:39:25 PMWas at the game last night against Celtics. Lots of Boston fans.
Def playoff energy in there last night.
The AG dunks are insane. Crowd goes insane.
Last night brought back some hope for a finals run. Would be an intense series.
nice! was hoping you were in for that one!

VA $l!m

randle out for season

im losing hope

Caravan2001

Quote from: VA $l!m on April 04, 2024, 07:37:54 PMrandle out for season

im losing hope

That was a tough loss against the Spurs...and the Thunder.  This is the time when they need to pick it up.  Hope they do, they are still sitting OK in the standings.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 04, 2024, 11:08:23 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on April 04, 2024, 07:37:54 PMrandle out for season

im losing hope

That was a tough loss against the Spurs...and the Thunder.  This is the time when they need to pick it up.  Hope they do, they are still sitting OK in the standings.
tbh, its just a season of inconsistent lineups bc of injury
i think is Ananoby  can get healthy, actually sorta filling randle's slot, and then bogdonavich for scoring off the bench now, the knicks actually have a good roster  now, but they are beat up and havent had same lineup for months.

VA $l!m

knicks bucks tonite. fun game so far

TBH i really like this knicks team now that they are healthy besides Randal being out for the year.

I almost feel like their offense is more focused now that Brunson is the clear #1 scoring option
apparently he's 4th in the league in scoring now ? wow.
with all the great rebounders and defensive , and 3 point shooting.. the knicks are dangerous , espcially with a healthy RObinson in the middle.

emay

Yeah trading Barret ended up being a good move this season. 
Divencenzo has been stepping up on offense and defense too. Best looking team they have had in a while.

VA $l!m

knicks celts tonite, great first half.

brunson averaging 38pt 8 assist. over last 7 or 9 games or somethin
hoepfulyl robinson and ananoby can get in shape soon.. i really like this team.
josh hart playing out of his mind too.