News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

QuoteLiking how my Knicks look so far
Its funny how phans are rooting against the Knicks now so there isn't a conflict with NBA playoff game/Phish concert. Its definitely possible but pretty thin. They would make the "play-in" tournament as it stands today but would need to win 2 games in a row to make it to the playoffs. Even then there would only be a threat of 1 game on a Phish show night (4/20). I know they do NBA/NHL games same day at the Garden but a afternoon NBA/night Concert would be pretty hard to pull off.

VA $l!m

Quote from: emay on January 07, 2022, 01:17:22 PM
Its funny how phans are rooting against the Knicks now so there isn't a conflict with NBA playoff game/Phish concert. Its definitely possible but pretty thin. They would make the "play-in" tournament as it stands today but would need to win 2 games in a row to make it to the playoffs. Even then there would only be a threat of 1 game on a Phish show night (4/20). I know they do NBA/NHL games same day at the Garden but a afternoon NBA/night Concert would be pretty hard to pull off.

o theres a spring tour?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on January 07, 2022, 08:14:48 PM

o theres a spring tour?

Lulz, try to keep up bro.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on January 07, 2022, 09:18:57 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on January 07, 2022, 08:14:48 PM

o theres a spring tour?

Lulz, try to keep up bro.
:)

Multibeast12

This Phish Knicks rivalry is fun. Either way is a win for me. So I'm enjoying this.

VA $l!m

end of the CJ and Dame era in portland.
big trade deadline in general.
not sure how i feel about the whole harden for ben simmons thing.
i still think simmons is shit, but harden mostly is injured half the time anyway it seems.

VA $l!m

best time of year!

Hicks

Hoooo-weeee! The Suns are heating up! CP3 playing like a Jedi master and they straight bitch slapped the Mavs tonight.

Can't wait to see them play the Warriors, that's gonna be an epic series!
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

emay

Yeah suns are on fire. Warriors/Memphis is looking like a good series too. 

VA $l!m

im sorta pulling for the warriors, but shame to see Ja go out... wonder if he'll be back for game 5.

emay

Yeah sucks he was out last night, prob would have won it if he was in. Warriors we're playing like trash. 
Big tie breaker games tonight. 

emay

Damn suns/mavs game 7 going to wild! 
Honestly don't really care who wins but seeing the mavs take down the suns would be cool

emay

Suns really blew that one ha

VA $l!m

so annoyed rn. local news preempts game 6 of finals for a half hour to tell me theres a thunderstorm in summer in the midwest. o really.

Hicks

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 16, 2022, 10:16:32 PMso annoyed rn. local news preempts game 6 of finals for a half hour to tell me theres a thunderstorm in summer in the midwest. o really.
That is some bullshit!

But, not much of a game, Celts getting destroyed.