News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

yeah i got cock blocked from watching that game on nba tv bc of dumb denver "regional" blackout smh.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

Quote from: VA $l!m on October 23, 2022, 10:26:50 PMalways love seeing LEbron and lakers go 0-3 to start the season   ;D

As a lifelong Celtics fan, I could not agree with this statement any more.

I think our signing of Malcolm Brogdon was huge.  He is the missing piece.  Now if we can only get Time Lord healthy and keep the rest of the team relatively healthy...fingers crossed...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

VA $l!m

Quote from: pcr3 on October 26, 2022, 10:39:52 AM
Quote from: VA $l!m on October 23, 2022, 10:26:50 PMalways love seeing LEbron and lakers go 0-3 to start the season   ;D

As a lifelong Celtics fan, I could not agree with this statement any more.

I think our signing of Malcolm Brogdon was huge.  He is the missing piece.  Now if we can only get Time Lord healthy and keep the rest of the team relatively healthy...fingers crossed...
yeah BRogdan was exactly what they needed. Great balance with what Smart brings.

VA $l!m

i really like this Wolves lineup with GObert.
Takes alot of pressure of Towns.

and its lookin like they about to hand the Lakers their 5th straight loss to start the season.
I love this game.

VA $l!m

Steve NAsh out in Brooklyn.
called it.
that organization is cancer.
ownership is clueless.
Kyrie is a shithead.
Ben simmons is worst player ever to get paid to play the game.
GO KNICKS.

pcr3

Quote from: VA $l!m on November 01, 2022, 08:35:33 PMSteve NAsh out in Brooklyn.
called it.
ownership is clueless.
Kyrie is a shithead.
GO KNICKS.

And now they're gonna replace Nash with the guy that was suspended for a year by the Celtics due to what appears to be sexual harassment in the workplace?

Tire fire.

And fuck Kyrie and his antisemitism.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

emay

Yeah replacing with Udoka is a big wtf, I guess he's just suspended by the Celtics and not nba overall so they can hire him? Seems weird. Adam silver should have suspended Kyrie for a couple games too. 

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Hitting knicks nuggets in a couple weeks 

GBL

Quote from: emay on November 03, 2022, 02:32:14 PMHitting knicks nuggets in a couple weeks

nice, I'm heading up to Minneapolis this weekend to go to the Knicks v. Wolves game on Monday
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Quote from: pcr3 on November 02, 2022, 02:43:06 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on November 01, 2022, 08:35:33 PMSteve NAsh out in Brooklyn.
called it.
ownership is clueless.
Kyrie is a shithead.
GO KNICKS.

And now they're gonna replace Nash with the guy that was suspended for a year by the Celtics due to what appears to be sexual harassment in the workplace?

Tire fire.

And fuck Kyrie and his antisemitism.
i had no idea he was on that shit... big suprise, that guy is an idiot.

VA $l!m

how bout that Blazers win over the Suns last nite?

no lillard or simmons. win by one on some bs with no time left lol.
 love it.

VA $l!m

Knicks comin out real strong tonite vs the Wolves
10 3 pointers in first quarter :o

emay

Yeah good knicks win 
Nuggets win 
Crazy clippers win. Good night for bball. 

Hicks

Blazers win with another buzzer beater!

This team is so much fun to watch and now they've beaten the Suns, Heat and Nuggets, hopefully we can keep it rolling!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.