News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

!!!NBA!!!

Started by VA $l!m, February 22, 2012, 10:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Jaylen Brown just shot 16% from 3 in the ECF.

Woof, dunno why anyone would be targeting him in a trade.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: VA $l!m on May 30, 2023, 07:59:25 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 30, 2023, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: mattstick on May 30, 2023, 06:52:16 AMI didn't expect to be bored for most of the second half...

Does Boston have a playbook or is their offense just random?

When this team panics, it is spectacular how badly they fall apart. Sadly, there is no steadying force to right the ship when it happens. 

QuoteCrazy how Brown can be All-NBA and then be exposed as someone who can't actually dribble in crunch time.

Right? Qualified for super max contract with the all-NBA moniker. Not sure who would touch him. I think a trade for a serious A-type leader is desperately/evidently needed at this point. Quite a few pieces on this team won't be back.   
ill give you one Julius Randle for one Jalen Brown :)

Sorry, but I'll take Brunson.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 30, 2023, 09:00:07 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 30, 2023, 07:59:25 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on May 30, 2023, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: mattstick on May 30, 2023, 06:52:16 AMI didn't expect to be bored for most of the second half...

Does Boston have a playbook or is their offense just random?

When this team panics, it is spectacular how badly they fall apart. Sadly, there is no steadying force to right the ship when it happens. 

QuoteCrazy how Brown can be All-NBA and then be exposed as someone who can't actually dribble in crunch time.

Right? Qualified for super max contract with the all-NBA moniker. Not sure who would touch him. I think a trade for a serious A-type leader is desperately/evidently needed at this point. Quite a few pieces on this team won't be back.   
ill give you one Julius Randle for one Jalen Brown :)

Sorry, but I'll take Brunson.

hell to the nah
If this is love, I'm never going home..

pcr3

Quote from: Hicks on May 30, 2023, 08:53:57 PMJaylen Brown just shot 16% from 3 in the ECF.

Woof, dunno why anyone would be targeting him in a trade.

Jeez...one bad series and now we're gonna forget 7 seasons of steadily improving performance?

He's entering his prime and there's no fucking way you let him get away.  He's not an alpha, more of a 1B to Tatum's 1, which most teams would be dying for.  They have the next 5-6 years to play out their prime (Brown is 26, Tatum 25).  I believe that Joe Mazzulla will have some veteran assistants added to the staff, which should help with the Xs and Os and ideally put the Jays in better position to win.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

nobody hates the celtics more than superfreakie
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VA $l!m

Klay Thompson to Lakers?
F
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mattstick

Fun game last night. Does any team get more open 3s than Miami?

VA $l!m

yet another example of Miami letting teams beat themselves.

Hicks

Nuggz are going to need MPJ to show up or they're going to be in trouble. 

Vincent is balling, you almost worry about Herro coming back and taking minutes from him.

Pretty crazy that the Heat pulled it off last night with only 3 from Martin because he was sick and a pretty pedestrian 21 points from Butler. But how about Duncan Robinson in the fourth? Dude took over the game there for a minute. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Hard to imagine bringing Herro back into the series at this point, maybe you bring him in for a few minutes and see if he's got his shot, but the Heat rotation is pretty full right now.

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on June 05, 2023, 08:31:32 PMHard to imagine bringing Herro back into the series at this point, maybe you bring him in for a few minutes and see if he's got his shot, but the Heat rotation is pretty full right now.

Actually Spo should give him Lowry's minutes.

mattstick

Quote from: Hicks on June 05, 2023, 09:50:32 PM
Quote from: mattstick on June 05, 2023, 08:31:32 PMHard to imagine bringing Herro back into the series at this point, maybe you bring him in for a few minutes and see if he's got his shot, but the Heat rotation is pretty full right now.

Maybe I have a blind spot for him, but Lowry has played OK in that "bench boss" role, hitting a few threes and playing his "old guy drawing stupid fouls" game.

Hicks

Quote from: mattstick on June 06, 2023, 06:44:41 AM
Quote from: Hicks on June 05, 2023, 09:50:32 PM

Maybe I have a blind spot for him, but Lowry has played OK in that "bench boss" role, hitting a few threes and playing his "old guy drawing stupid fouls" game.

Welp, point is moot because no Herro for Game 3. Hopefully Lowry won't have 3 turnovers in 23 minutes again.

VA $l!m

i gotta admit i'm a tad concerned for the Nuggets.
Tonight's game could really determine the series it feels like.