News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012-07-03/04 Jones Beach Amphiteater, Wantagh, LI

Started by Augustus, March 02, 2012, 04:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

These better be better than 01-01...

Augusto (3 & 4)
My 'wil Ferby
emayPhishyMD
B. Eskimo
McGrupp

WhatstheUse?

I'll be there!

For Aug's return of course, not the mediocre music.
Bring in the dude!

Augustus

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 02, 2012, 05:03:33 PM
I'll be there!

For Aug's return of course, not the mediocre music.

Gonna be 2 nights of 08-18-2011.

Augustus

The 4th should have some insane traffic.
I'd get to the lots as early as possible for those going to the show.
Jones Beach puts on a massive fireworks show each year, and all the beaches pack out.
The fireworks will be going off for a while during setbreak and the second set.

emay

Quote from: Augustus on March 04, 2012, 07:39:05 AM
The 4th should have some insane traffic.
I'd get to the lots as early as possible for those going to the show.
Jones Beach puts on a massive fireworks show each year, and all the beaches pack out.
The fireworks will be going off for a while during setbreak and the second set.

Def gonna try to make it up for the 4th!
the third is up in the air.

sophist

Alright, so I want to know if I can make this happen,  my flight lands at LGA at 3:15pm.  I'd like to ride down there with someone.  Anyone have any interest in meeting up with me/driving to JB.  Is this to late to make this happen? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

emay

Quote from: sophist on March 15, 2012, 12:23:57 PM
Alright, so I want to know if I can make this happen,  my flight lands at LGA at 3:15pm.  I'd like to ride down there with someone.  Anyone have any interest in meeting up with me/driving to JB.  Is this to late to make this happen?

I was thinking about doing the same but riding a bus or train, also lookin for a ride out to JB.

Scored a ticket for the 4th in the lotto, and if work schedule works out I will hit up the 3rd, might just have to hit the 4th up though.

emay

well friend got me a ticket for the 3rd  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard looks like I will be in it for both nights if I can make it work with work ha.
BBQ at augusts?

sophist

I'm in for the 4th.  Ticket secured.  I'm fucking ready. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Augustus

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 16, 2012, 11:09:11 AM
well friend got me a ticket for the 3rd  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard looks like I will be in it for both nights if I can make it work with work ha.
BBQ at augusts?

I don't BBQ.
I just drink beer.

emay

Quote from: Augustus on March 16, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
BBQ at augusts?

I don't BBQ.
I just drink beer.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
well I was just going to bring beer anyways.

DoW

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 16, 2012, 07:09:59 PM
Quote from: Augustus on March 16, 2012, 06:16:51 PM
BBQ at augusts?

I don't BBQ.
I just drink beer.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
well I was just going to bring beer anyways.
what else do people do at BBQs besides drink beer?
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Augustus

Wait around for some charred up hot dogs.
It's LI. I'll order up some pizzas.

sophist

So I got a hotel room for the 4th at the Holiday Inn Express, which is like 9 miles from the venue.  I'd like 2-3 more people to help cover the cost.  It's $189 after taxes and fees.  Any interest or takers? 

McGrupp

Quote from: sophist on March 21, 2012, 11:01:07 AM
So I got a hotel room for the 4th at the Holiday Inn Express, which is like 9 miles from the venue.  I'd like 2-3 more people to help cover the cost.  It's $189 after taxes and fees.  Any interest or takers?

In for the 4th and in for the hotel room.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?