News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NFL 2012-2013

Started by antelope19, February 21, 2012, 10:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Bengals cheerleader indicted for allegedly having sex with student

I'm not usually a fan of double standards, but when it comes to teachers having sex with high schoolers, I say when female teachers bonk male pupils it's a different ballgame. Those boys knows what's up. And hello, an NFL cheerleader? Victim my ass.
Is this still Wombat?

runawayjimbo

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on March 30, 2012, 10:44:57 AM
Bengals cheerleader indicted for allegedly having sex with student

I'm not usually a fan of double standards, but when it comes to teachers having sex with high schoolers, I say when female teachers bonk male pupils it's a different ballgame. Those boys knows what's up. And hello, an NFL cheerleader? Victim my ass.

Seriously. He'd be stupid not to do it.

Don't let those dirty social studies pervs near my daughters though.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

zimbra

Nike put out the new jerseys today.  Check out the gloves they are pretty damn cool.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

antelope19

I haven't seen anything myself, but apparently Seattle is the only team making changes to their uniform....
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

zimbra

Quote from: antelope19 on April 03, 2012, 02:50:08 PM
I haven't seen anything myself, but apparently Seattle is the only team making changes to their uniform....

Pretty much Seattle is the only team with huge visible changes. Correct.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Superfreakie

Can't wait till the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on April 03, 2012, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on April 03, 2012, 02:50:08 PM

Pretty much Seattle is the only team with huge visible changes. Correct.

yep.

I think the only other change I noticed was a slight tweak to STL's jerseys (maybe?). I could be wrong though. I also noticed a few uniforms had the teams second color added to the collar.

http://www.businessinsider.com/new-nfl-uniforms-2012-4#arizona-cardinals-1

The rumored jerseys that were "leaked" a few weeks ago were so fucking sick (some of them, anyway), but I knew there was no way so many teams were going to make such drastic changes to their jerseys. A few of them looked like arena football jerseys. A bit too flashy.

I guess some people were convinced that since Nike was taking over the uniform production, they were going to do a complete overhaul and create brand new jerseys for every single team.

Here's a link to the rumored jerseys before they were officially released. I think it was dumb to believe ANY of these jerseys were actually going to be into production and worn by the players. Who knows though, maybe these are a sort of 'third' jersey that will be worn a few times this season, although I highly doubt it. That said, it's still cool to see pictures of these crazy ideas for jerseys.

http://jonmackin.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/new-nfl-nike-uniforms-with-pictures-off-all-teams/

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

khalpin

Those uniforms look ridiculous.

antelope19

If by "so fucking sick" you meant "absolutely hideous and should never see the light of day" then you would be correct. :)

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on April 04, 2012, 12:14:10 PM
If by "so fucking sick" you meant "absolutely hideous and should never see the light of day" then you would be correct. :)

That's how I read it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 04, 2012, 12:18:35 PM

That's how I read it.

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 04, 2012, 12:06:38 AM
(some of them, anyway)

I thought the uniforms for Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Oakland and Seattle were all pretty dope. The others..... well, they're just terrible. Seattles rumored uni's are better than the new ones they officially unveiled. I especially liked the Raiders uni's. Dallas' jerseys in those pics are pretty sweet (minus those god-awful pants), although I'm not sure how I would feel about them straying away from the traditional jerseys. Denvers helmets were sweet, too.

The rest look like cheesy college football jerseys, and some even look like terrible, overly-flashy arena football.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

phil

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 04, 2012, 06:15:50 PM
Quote from: mistercharlie on April 04, 2012, 12:18:35 PM

That's how I read it.

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 04, 2012, 12:06:38 AM
(some of them, anyway)

I thought the uniforms for Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Denver, Oakland and Seattle were all pretty dope. The others..... well, they're just terrible. Seattles rumored uni's are better than the new ones they officially unveiled. I especially liked the Raiders uni's. Dallas' jerseys in those pics are pretty sweet (minus those god-awful pants), although I'm not sure how I would feel about them straying away from the traditional jerseys. Denvers helmets were sweet, too.

The rest look like cheesy college football jerseys, and some even look like terrible, overly-flashy arena football.

I know I joke about killing dan snyder all the time, but if the redskins ever wear the jerseys in that picture I'lll actually do it
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

And I'll have your back. Fat ass deserves what's coming to him! ;-)

phil

Quote from: antelope19 on April 04, 2012, 11:58:54 PM
And I'll have your back. Fat ass deserves what's coming to him! ;-)

Nice. We can keep each other from getting shivved when we get life in jail for murdering a millionaire.

Actually, I'd prefer the death penalty to life in prison. A lot less rape involved.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?