News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Your Trip Is Short.....

Started by Superfreakie, March 25, 2012, 01:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

barnesy305

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 22, 2012, 05:13:27 PM
select HD + wide screen =  :-o

awesome! I was actually coming here to post this too!

gah

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 22, 2012, 06:07:56 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 22, 2012, 05:13:27 PM
select HD + wide screen =  :-o

awesome! I was actually coming here to post this too!

meh.

jk, that'll great. I watched this BBC series called Earth recently, really enjoyed it. Lovely little planet we got here.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 22, 2012, 06:40:38 PM
I watched this BBC series called Earth recently, really enjoyed it.

Check out the new Doc on Discovery called Earth From Space. I recently DVR'd it and it is unbelievable (the narration is a little too DRAMATIC). Anyway, all this recent footage from the Space Station is linked to some crazy climate studies they've been carrying out with a handful of new satellites, all in an attempt to connect the life cycles of earth. All these compressed youtube vids are nothing compared to the HD footage in the doc. I highly recommend it. It's info like this that I wish had been around back when I was in high school, real inspiring. Feed it to your kids...     
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gah

Quote from: McGrupp on July 22, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
Lovely little planet we got here.
It'll do. For now.

Yeah, the rest of that originally said, "to fuck up", but I deleted it, not wanting to sound too negative. But yeah, I'm stoked for that colony on Mars we should have going by next year.

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 22, 2012, 07:02:16 PM
I watched this BBC series called Earth recently, really enjoyed it.

Check out the new Doc on Discovery called Earth From Space. I recently DVR'd it and it is unbelievable (the narration is a little too DRAMATIC). Anyway, all this recent footage from the Space Station is linked to some crazy climate studies they've been carrying out with a handful of new satellites, all in an attempt to connect the life cycles of earth. All these compressed youtube vids are nothing compared to the HD footage in the doc. I highly recommend it. It's info like this that I wish had been around back when I was in high school, real inspiring. Feed it to your kids...     

Will check it out. Thanks!
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

phil

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 22, 2012, 07:09:24 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on July 22, 2012, 06:52:59 PM
Lovely little planet we got here.
It'll do. For now.

Yeah, the rest of that originally said, "to fuck up", but I deleted it, not wanting to sound too negative. But yeah, I'm stoked for that colony on Mars we should have going by next year.

Did JFK come back from the grave to motivate us with another speech? cause I'm pretty sure most folks in America have no idea wtf mars even is.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mbw

mars curiosity rover landing live.
under 2 hours to go.

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv

Superfreakie

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

khalpin

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

rowjimmy

rowjimmy