News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

FINAL - 1 - Pink Floyd - DSOTM v 3 - Michael Jackson - Thriller

Started by UncleEbinezer, April 10, 2012, 10:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoW

dark side.
this finals match up really doesn't surprise me personally.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

phil

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on April 12, 2012, 04:43:18 PM
I like the idea of this dictatorship   :evil:

I've always thought it would be awesome to change my name to Dick Tater. And then find a tropical island on which to become a brutal despot.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

mistercharlie

And the winner is... Dark Side Of The Moon

I can't help but think that this album only won because Phish covered it.  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 17, 2012, 11:07:12 PM
I can't help but think that this album only won because Phish covered it.  :evil:

DUH? I though we established that weeks ago...

Why do you think RIL made it so far? There is 0% chance anyone here, or anywhere else on the planet for that matter, would have ever heard of or listened to it had Phish not played it.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

rowjimmy

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

phil

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 18, 2012, 01:28:17 AM
Why do you think RIL made it so far? There is 0% chance anyone here, or anywhere else on the planet for that matter, would have ever heard of or listened to it had Phish not played it.

For real? Pretty sure people were buying/listening to Talking Heads records long before Phish happened. Even RIL.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Hicks

Quote from: phil on April 19, 2012, 06:10:51 PM

For real? Pretty sure people were buying/listening to Talking Heads records long before Phish happened. Even RIL.

You aren't very good at this internet thing are you?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on April 19, 2012, 08:58:15 PM
Quote from: phil on April 19, 2012, 06:10:51 PM

You aren't very good at this internet thing are you?

That's the one with email, right?
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.