News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/01 - Alpine Valley - East Troy, WI - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Hicks, July 02, 2012, 12:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

Jerry did say that the Dead's latter day setlists/shows basically became analogous to the trajectory one takes while on LSD...  their sound became the embodiment of the trip.

Something like that.  Actually thats probably something that would have come out of Phil's mouth.  Probably his book.  I'm probably somewhat right somewhere in there.
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

lifeboy13

Show was solid 3.0 and many parts can be dissected into what you want to make it out to be, but they are playing and that's all I care about.  Had a great time and made new friends everywhere I turned!
Good Day, Every Day!

susep

listened to both Fee and Light today and yesterday, really like the jam out of Fee, doesn't sound contrived sounds pure.  The jam out of Light is ok, kind of meandering, mostly linear, they should retire Light for awhile or create another 3.0 jam vehicle.

glad peeps are enjoying the shows and having fun :mrgreen:

anthrax

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Play_It_Leo

This Fee demonstrates all really I want Trey to do these days. Be quiet, letting Mike & Page do most of the work. Then find a simple theme they can work with and build. Thank you.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

VDB

Enjoying this Light. At one point it has a fairly strong Frankie Says feel to it, to my ears.
Is this still Wombat?

emay