News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/08 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by runawayjimbo, July 08, 2012, 08:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

mbw

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mistercharlie

I just checked the thread and Terry's pictures are a great way to read a setlist!!

Also, what ever happened to the 'Picture a Phish Song' thread?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Marmar

heh....Party Time

Page has been killin it all weekend....looks like tonight is no different.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mbw

Quote from: Marmar on July 08, 2012, 08:46:30 PM
heh....Party Time

he and mike need to start their own band.

runawayjimbo

My stream was in and out but it sounded like Page just crushed. Trey doesn't sound terrible either. So there's that.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

phishjay

Page and Mike were outstanding last night, as they have been apparently all first leg.

Marmar

Trey cheeze has been at low levels all weekend....lets see if tonight holds up.....

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

mistercharlie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on July 08, 2012, 08:48:40 PM
Quote from: Marmar on July 08, 2012, 08:46:30 PM
heh....Party Time

he and mike need to start their own band.

That would make me insanely happy if they did a side band together. They are the shining points of 3.0.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Marmar

roggae

Clearly it's all awful.