News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012 Leg 1 Paug Stats and Awards

Started by anthrax, July 10, 2012, 11:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

for those of you who love stats...

12 shows in 6 states
10 states traveled through
172 songs
$85.14 in tolls!
3,350 miles driven
4 Mike's Songs and 4 Antelopes
2 songs crossed off the list (Shaggy Dog, Daniel)

I had an absolute blast on my little run.  True I missed Wantagh and SPAC, but I loved every second of the portion of the tour I was able to see (AC>Alpine)  My run was made a little bit easier by the amazing Paugers I came across, so I thought I'd have a little fun here with some awards according to me for the first leg...

Biggest Pimp – Goodabouthood (2 pretty ladies attached to his hip everywhere he went)
Best Pre-Show Party – UncleEb (nobody wanted to leave to go to the show!)
Headiest Shirt – Igbo (MSG '95)
MIA Pauger – Whatstheuse (only saw him once on the boardwalk, never at a show!)
MIA Pauger (Honorable Mention) – Jphishman (Denver, my friend)
Most Likely to Move to Atlantic City – McGrupp
Easiest Ticket Score – Birdman (Sat AC)
Best Gambler – Barnesy
Worst Gambler – Barnesy
Least Amount of Sleep in AC - McGrupp
Pauger Who Most Succumbed to the Dark Side of AC – GBL
Only Friggin' Phan I've Ever Met from Oklahoma – Zimbra
Couch Tour MVP – Mirth
Most Dedicated to Getting a Good Spot – Weskat
Best Gag – UncleEb (fake mustaches all around)
MVP (Most Valuable Pauger) – Goodabouthood (from start to finish, my time spent with this dude was non-stop fun)

Thanks guys, hope to see you for Phishdicks!

barnesy305

You forgot best person to deal with a dumb screaming bitch- Anthrax!!!

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mbw

Quote from: barnesy305 on July 10, 2012, 11:19:35 AM

ooh, do tell!

Quote from: anthrax on July 10, 2012, 11:09:14 AM

Biggest Pimp – Goodabouthood (2 pretty ladies attached to his hip everywhere he went)

Pauger Who Most Succumbed to the Dark Side of AC – GBL

oooh, do tell!

Igbo

Best Gambler – Barnesy
Worst Gambler – Barnesy

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

JPhishman

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Hell Yeah!!

I fucking miss all you guys man. Can't wait for Denver.  :rawk:
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

GBL

LOL! Was hoping I wouldn't be mentioned  :shakehead:

:tte:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

anthrax

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on July 10, 2012, 11:25:29 AM

ooh, do tell!

the way i remember it was that i was politely dancing to my favorite band when all of a sudden this horrible new jersey monster stuck her foot right underneath mine.  then she blamed me for stepping on her foot!  she then proceeded to get in my face and attempt to engage me in a physical altercation.  doing what any good boy would do, i ignored her.  she persisted.  her boyfriend tried to help, but the vicious monster could not be corralled.  the people in front of us tried to help as well, (they were actually super cool to do this) by attempting to calm her down.  the monster once again resisted.  then i calmly and politely explained to the monster's boyfriend that if they didn't leave the area things would indeed get much worse for the both of them.  he obliged and they were off.  apparently barnsey saw them again later and the vicious monster had her sights on some new prey and the boyfriend looked extremely defeated and overwhelmed.  ah, jersey.

barnesy305

Quote from: anthrax on July 10, 2012, 12:29:26 PM

ooh, do tell!

the way i remember it was that i was politely dancing to my favorite band when all of a sudden this horrible new jersey monster stuck her foot right underneath mine.  then she blamed me for stepping on her foot!  she then proceeded to get in my face and attempt to engage me in a physical altercation.  doing what any good boy would do, i ignored her.  she persisted.  her boyfriend tried to help, but the vicious monster could not be corralled.  the people in front of us tried to help as well, (they were actually super cool to do this) by attempting to calm her down.  the monster once again resisted.  then i calmly and politely explained to the monster's boyfriend that if they didn't leave the area things would indeed get much worse for the both of them.  he obliged and they were off.  apparently barnsey saw them again later and the vicious monster had her sights on some new prey and the boyfriend looked extremely defeated and overwhelmed.  ah, jersey.

I felt bad for that dude, I bet it was a quiet ride home.

WhatstheUse?

Nice! Glad you had a fun run dude -- I'll admit, it was def a bit strange not seeing you everywhere I went this summer, per usual!

See you in CO!
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 10, 2012, 12:29:26 PM

ooh, do tell!

Sounds like you met my ex.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

dude, thats crazy.  there was this bitch at alpine purposely stepping on my feet and flailing her arms into me cause i was standing in the aisle next to her row seat (nowhere near her "space".)  she looked like she could be from jersey too. (teased out hair, ugly, italian)
i jabbed her in the ribs a few good times, then as she persisted, i gave her boyfriend a look like i was gonna knock her out, and said, "thats real cute."  this dork finally grabbed her and said something, then she left me alone.

/sweet blog

sounds like the same bitch.

gah

Quote from: Igbo on July 10, 2012, 11:50:29 AM
Best Gambler – Barnesy
Worst Gambler – Barnesy

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Good stuff!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I'm just happy to have been nominated.  :-D Seriously though, glad you had such a great run and I'm especially glad you enjoyed your tim in Norfolk/Portsmouth. It's funny, whenever I get back from a trip and drive through the tunnels and see the city off in the distance, I think, fahk, what a shithole I live in. But then a friend comes to visit, and I show them around and see the city for the first time through someone elses eyes, and am like, eh, it's not too bad.

Most likely to rage the rail and dance his ass off...anthrax.

Anyhow, I wanna hear about GBL and the dark side of AC  :evil:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

barnesy305

Quote from: goodabouthood on July 10, 2012, 02:34:25 PM
Quote from: Igbo on July 10, 2012, 11:50:29 AM
Best Gambler – Barnesy
Worst Gambler – Barnesy

Good stuff!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I'm just happy to have been nominated.  :-D Seriously though, glad you had such a great run and I'm especially glad you enjoyed your tim in Norfolk/Portsmouth. It's funny, whenever I get back from a trip and drive through the tunnels and see the city off in the distance, I think, fahk, what a shithole I live in. But then a friend comes to visit, and I show them around and see the city for the first time through someone elses eyes, and am like, eh, it's not too bad.

Most likely to rage the rail and dance his ass off...anthrax.

Anyhow, I wanna hear about GBL and the dark side of AC  :evil:

AC was not kind to me, Portsmouth hang was awesome!