News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/01 - Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Denver, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by rowjimmy, September 01, 2012, 07:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

That was a cool set.

Even PieGuy's song had a decent jam in it.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

Quote from: Hicks on September 02, 2012, 01:51:10 AM
Mike's> No Quarter> Weekapaug, definitely a step up from Mike's> Bouncin'.

Ha!  No doubt!

Also, what's happenin, dudes?  I'm a bit late checking in.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Superfreakie

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2012, 01:46:29 AM
Quote from: Superfreakie on September 02, 2012, 01:44:12 AM

I've been missing a good LST...................BUT NOW I CAN ATTEND SHOWS IN PERSON  :beers: :beers:  :clap:

Witness this first hand, I must.

It's been really incredible meeting some of the 'paugers in person. I hit it off with Birdman right away, so glad he was the first person I met. Our personalities are similar, along the "too much of everything is just enough" vein. And then meeting PG this summer was a real treat. Just solid good people all around. And it's great to be around pervy old schoolers. I really need to meet up with some of the west coast boys now, Hicks, Caravan and of course MBW whose in the middle of fucking nowhere.   
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2012, 01:52:33 AM
That was a cool set.

Even PieGuy's song had a decent jam in it.
Yeah, if this is where it's at now, I'm totally ok with that.
Show was vey nice!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on September 02, 2012, 01:53:21 AM

I've been missing a good LST...................BUT NOW I CAN ATTEND SHOWS IN PERSON  :beers: :beers:  :clap:

It's been really incredible meeting some of the 'paugers in person. I hit it off with Birdman right away, so glad he was the first person I met. Our personalities are similar, along the "too much of everything is just enough" vein. And then meeting PG this summer was a real treat. Just solid good people all around. And it's great to be around pervy old schoolers. I really need to meet up with some of the west coast boys now, Hicks, Caravan and of course MBW whose in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Yep. Met Birdman and PG @ Hampton. Great dudes.
Caravan is as well.

Someday I hope to hang with Hicks & MBW.

As well as yourself.

rowjimmy

mbw

yeah, no one around here for miles.  just me and the crickets.
unfortunately i will not be able to participate in any space travels with you, but i would like to witness the funky fractal shoo.

Superfreakie

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2012, 01:55:28 AM

Caravan is as well.

As well as yourself.

that's a guarantee, I'll prolly do a little trip around next summer and run into those I'm missing off my list.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2012, 01:55:47 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 02, 2012, 01:54:28 AM
I'm in my happy place now.

Ditto.

Caravan is as well.

As well as yourself.

for sure.

rowjimmy

Interesting that bit about Fish being ready to pass out.

There has been chatter on this leg that Fish has looked like hell.

Superfreakie

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 02, 2012, 01:57:22 AM

yeah, no one around here for miles.  just me and the crickets.
unfortunately i will not be able to participate in any space travels with you, but i would like to witness the funky fractal shoo.

No need to imbibe, I'm not on acid all the time.

Hicks

Caravan is as well.

As well as yourself.

There's another mass epic paug throwdown out there in the future, I can feel the disturbance in the force.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Superfreakie

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 02, 2012, 01:58:29 AM
There has been chatter on this leg that Fish has looked like hell.

I think Fishman needs to spend a little time on Clapton's island.