News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

College Football 2012

Started by VDB, September 10, 2012, 12:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastfingers12

That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

kellerb

Quote from: phil on October 19, 2012, 09:35:56 AM

I was gonna make a derogatory stripper/small titties comment.  Then I watched the gif a 1000 times instead.

kellerb

Quote from: kellerb on October 19, 2012, 08:34:45 PM

I was gonna make a derogatory stripper/small titties comment.  Then I watched the gif a 1000 times instead.

Then I did that again.

kellerb

Quote from: kellerb on October 19, 2012, 08:36:40 PM
Quote from: kellerb on October 19, 2012, 08:34:45 PM

Then I did that again.

After that, I did that again

VDB

All these South Carolina fumbles are almost becoming comical.

Almost.
Is this still Wombat?

zimbra

Kstate's easy schedule the remainder of the season is obnoxious.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

fastfingers12

College GAMEDAY is on campus today for the OU vs. ND game tomorrow. Thinking about making this  FLUFFHEAD sign! Look ma, I'm on ESPN!!!  :mrgreen:

McGrupp

Quote from: fastfingers12 on October 26, 2012, 03:58:46 PM
College GAMEDAY is on campus today for the OU vs. ND game tomorrow. Thinking about making this  FLUFFHEAD sign! Look ma, I'm on ESPN!!!  :mrgreen:

did you do it?
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

fastfingers12

No. I was busy with homework for most of the day

phil

Anyone see that hit on Marcus Lattimore in the South Carolina game? I nearly vomited. Probably career ending (his leg was basically a noodle). SO sad, dude could really ball.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

barnesy305

Quote from: phil on October 28, 2012, 06:21:45 PM
Anyone see that hit on Marcus Lattimore in the South Carolina game? I nearly vomited. Probably career ending (his leg was basically a noodle). SO sad, dude could really ball.

That shit was disgusting.

phil

Quote from: McGrupp on October 28, 2012, 08:55:43 AM
Quote from: fastfingers12 on October 26, 2012, 03:58:46 PM

did you do it?

someone did it, I distinctly remember seeing a Fluffhead sign. Or maybe I was just hung over and on drugs.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.