News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ISO: Expert w/ Audio Mastering Software for mastering of PH Transfers

Started by twatts, December 17, 2012, 03:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatts

With Sobel seemingly dropping out, we are in need of a person with Wizard Skills to fix any Transfers that need stroking...

I can provide all the WAV files you want, and in most cases the Patches as well...  I have 100s of DATs that still need to be Transferred and have dozens waiting to be fixed up before Seeding...

I intend this to be a long-term position.  If you cannot make a commitment for the long-term, or have other obligations that will prevent you from working on at least (1) show per week, please do not apply...

PM me!

Terry

Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

DoW

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 17, 2012, 03:18:09 PM
With Sobel seemingly dropping out, we are in need of a person with Wizard Skills to fix any Transfers that need stroking...

I can provide all the WAV files you want, and in most cases the Patches as well...  I have 100s of DATs that still need to be Transferred and have dozens waiting to be fixed up before Seeding...

I intend this to be a long-term position.  If you cannot make a commitment for the long-term, or have other obligations that will prevent you from working on at least (1) show per week, please do not apply...

PM me!

Terry
did you post this at TS?
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

twatts

Quote from: DoW on December 17, 2012, 03:40:37 PM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 17, 2012, 03:18:09 PM

PM me!

Terry
did you post this at TS?

No, not yet...  I wanted to find someone already within the PH Community before I tried the world at large...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

twatts

Quote from: DoW on December 18, 2012, 07:42:21 AM
Quote from: khalpin on December 18, 2012, 07:27:00 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on December 18, 2012, 05:41:40 AM
What happened to Jason?
Was wondering the same thing.
he went on Bieber tour.

LOL...

Jason could explain better, but to sum up, his life has gotten too busy with work and family to really devout the necessary time...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

khalpin

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 18, 2012, 08:27:20 AM
What happened to Jason?
he went on Bieber tour.

LOL...

Jason could explain better, but to sum up, his life has gotten too busy with work and family to really devout the necessary time...

Terry
Makes sense.  I always wondered how you guys have the time to do all that stuff. 

I should add that all your work and attention to detail really is greatly appreciated by us "end users" who reap the rewards by just clicking a button.

twatts

Quote from: khalpin on December 18, 2012, 09:07:29 AM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 18, 2012, 08:27:20 AM
What happened to Jason?
he went on Bieber tour.

LOL...

Terry
Makes sense.  I always wondered how you guys have the time to do all that stuff. 

I should add that all your work and attention to detail really is greatly appreciated by us "end users" who reap the rewards by just clicking a button.

Yeah, I haven't been able to do much lately with the Holidaze going on...  This week its family in town, but after Xmas, I'll have a week off, so I plan on finishing up the Eliot Byron Tapes and moving onto the Jon Pasternak Tapes...  Many nice MG Sources there...

And I've recruited one person so far to help with the Fixing, but he's not going to be able to help during a significant portion of the year (due to his work schedule)...  So I wanted to find one other person to bring on board...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

jasonsobel

Terry's basically got it right.  I just don't have enough free time these days to consistently be able to work on new transfers.  I still enjoy taking on small and easy projects from time to time (like Tim Dobert's Dick's run from the end of the summer tour, currently on etree), but I definitely don't have the time anymore to consistently work on new transfers.  Honestly, I don't know how Terry does, because I know that he's got young kids as well.
sing me back home before I die

twatts

Quote from: jasonsobel on December 19, 2012, 08:48:58 AM
Terry's basically got it right.  I just don't have enough free time these days to consistently be able to work on new transfers.  I still enjoy taking on small and easy projects from time to time (like Tim Dobert's Dick's run from the end of the summer tour, currently on etree), but I definitely don't have the time anymore to consistently work on new transfers.  Honestly, I don't know how Terry does, because I know that he's got young kids as well.

I get a few hours each night after the kiddies go to bed, from about 9pm to midnite...  Its generally enough time to listen to a Show in CDWave and do some other work...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

DoW

yeah, you guys always do good work.  thank you both for the additions to my music collection.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

twatts

Quote from: DoW on December 19, 2012, 10:07:10 AM
yeah, you guys always do good work.  thank you both for the additions to my music collection.

Thanks, its a labor of love... 

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will

jasonsobel

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 19, 2012, 09:23:53 AM
I get a few hours each night after the kiddies go to bed, from about 9pm to midnite...  Its generally enough time to listen to a Show in CDWave and do some other work...

Terry

you must either not get up at 5:30 AM for work (like I do), or you just need a lot less sleep than me :)
sing me back home before I die

twatts

Quote from: jasonsobel on December 19, 2012, 07:59:46 PM
Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on December 19, 2012, 09:23:53 AM

Terry

you must either not get up at 5:30 AM for work (like I do), or you just need a lot less sleep than me :)

We have flex-time so I generally work from 830am to 530pm...  So I get up about 7am... and I usually get a 1hr cat-nap in from 8pm to 9pm when I'm putting Cody down...

And yeah, I'm a bit of an insomniac, too...

Terry

----------------------

I want super-human will