News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Quote from: anthrax on January 26, 2014, 08:58:30 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on January 07, 2014, 09:06:17 PM
Words cannot describe how much I hate Marty Brodeur.

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2014/01/26/brodeur-ok-with-being-pulled-blasts-worst-ice-hes-ever-played-on/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Classic Marty, always blaming it on something else. Can't wait till he leaves. Can't stand the Devils.

Also that was a great game. Can't wait to watch the isles and rangers.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

this is the same thing that happened to Teddy Brueschi a few years ago
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Multibeast12

Letang started practicing, after a stroke 2 months ago. Wow, that man is incredible.

Also really glad to see Rich Peverly is doing good. Thats scary for anybody who likes sports. 

emay

Aves have been crushin lately!
Taking my dad to the Aves vs Sharks game next saturday

Multibeast12

^^^ Sick!!!

The West looks scary. So many strong teams, and the Aves are gonne be amazing for the years to come. Lots of good young talent, and Patrick Roy as a coach, they are gonna be exciting.

khalpin

Thrillhouse

It's star wars night at the blues game tonight.

Two of my favorite things at once. Awesome.
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Superfreakie

OOoops, stepped into thread too early. See you when the playoffs start.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Multibeast12

Next week and the Rangers have home ice. I'm pumped

Also excited to seems like Dallas and Columbus in the playoff picture.

khalpin

Quote from: Multibeast12 on April 12, 2014, 02:12:42 AM
Next week and the Rangers have home ice. I'm pumped

Also excited to seems like Dallas and Columbus in the playoff picture.
I shit the bed and forgot about the on-sale for playoff tickets. 

Unfortunately, I don't think we have the size or physical presence to go far this year.  That's certainly our biggest hole.  And we addressed that at the trade deadline by getting smaller and less physical.  :shakehead:

Multibeast12

Vigneault does not use the size factor. No matter what at least we have a Mcdonagh. What a player he has turned into. Also this offseason the richards buy out has to happen. Wow has he looked slow.

Multibeast12

Also Union College won the NCAA tournament. That unbelievable, considering i live a mile away and play at their barn sometimes, and go to a lot of their games. and they won. Feels good to win a championship so close to home.

emay

aves vs wild tonight!! game 1