News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: slslbs on May 25, 2015, 04:17:30 PM
Agreed

Not too many for the home team
last night
:frustrated:
Last night sucked.  Gotta catch Bishop going side-to-side.  That's his weakness.  Going from down low and passing up to the blue line for a slap shot is not how you beat this guy.

pcr3

Holy shit Jonathan Toews. 2 goals in the last 2-3 minutes to send it to OT. Fucking playoff hockey.  :crazy:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

anthrax

Quote from: pcr3 on May 25, 2015, 11:50:45 PM
Holy shit Jonathan Toews. 2 goals in the last 2-3 minutes to send it to OT. Fucking playoff hockey.  :crazy:

and then they completely blow that overtime opportunity with a costly series changing turnover.  the lows and highs i experienced yesterday were enough to put me on lithium for life.

pcr3

Quote from: anthrax on May 26, 2015, 06:26:38 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 25, 2015, 11:50:45 PM

and then they completely blow that overtime opportunity with a costly series changing turnover.  the lows and highs i experienced yesterday were enough to put me on lithium for life.

I feel for ya, man. I don't have a dog in the race, but I was rooting for the 'Hawks to win that one.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Holy shit, Lundqvist is a machine.
That guy deserves the Conn Smythe if they can pull this out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

Go Hawks.  More game 7s!

anthrax

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: anthrax on May 27, 2015, 08:46:42 PM
Quote from: khalpin on May 27, 2015, 08:46:08 PM
Go Hawks.  More game 7s!

I've actually been cheering for the Hawks since Washington got knocked out.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 27, 2015, 08:52:12 PM
Quote from: anthrax on May 27, 2015, 08:46:42 PM
Quote from: khalpin on May 27, 2015, 08:46:08 PM
Go Hawks.  More game 7s!

I've actually been cheering for the Hawks since Washington got knocked out.

There will be a game 7 in the west!!!!!!!

Buffalo Budd

Sorry Rangers fans, this is just painful to watch.

sls.stormyrider

that sucked
fwiw, McDonagh played with a broken foot

Bishop got the 2 easiest shut outs in history
credit Tampa's team D
the Rangers weren't quick enough on offense. they seemed to be to damn tentative. They couldn't get any traffic in front of the net. Of course, they had trouble scoring most of the playoffs.
Lundquist was great. It could have been 4 - 0. He was totally screened out on Killorn's goal. Another example of how just putting the puck on net is often the right play - you never know what will happen.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

anthrax

that was tough to watch.  i was pulling for you guys.

sls.stormyrider

Hawks are looking tough.

We need them to represent the Original 6

also, 2 warm weather teams in the finals wouldn't be right.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

anthrax

Huge win!  What a series!  :clap: :clap: :clap:

gah

Quote from: slslbs on May 30, 2015, 09:25:34 PM
Hawks are looking tough.

We need them to represent the Original 6

also, 2 warm weather teams in the finals wouldn't be right.

that's what I was thinking, it would've been a travesty! pulling for chicago...
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.