News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

HBO GO

Started by VDB, February 13, 2013, 10:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

love Miami Steve

I saw Bruce and the E St Band while that show was running. Bruce made a joke about it.
Of course, Steve looked like an entirely different person with the long bandana and a guitar.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

cleech74

Just finished up watching the six episode series, The Head. It?s about a crew of mostly scientists who are working a project in Antartica, and a small contingency of them stay on base for the six month winter with no sunlight. A murder happens during that time, and when the whole crew returns back after the 6 month break, they find that their base is now likely a crime scene, with some of the contingency crew are missing. I thought it was pretty good, as a kind of psychological murder mystery type show. Check it out.🙂
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

emay

I know there?s at least a couple wire fans

mistercharlie

The wife and I started watching The Other Two last night. It's pretty damn funny so far. I found out about it after reading an article called "How to fill that Schitt's Creek sized hole in your heart". It does a good job of that.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.