News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/03 - Darling's Waterfront Pavilion - Bangor, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Buffalo Budd, July 03, 2013, 07:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

phishjay

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2013, 11:20:32 PM
This soft solo portion of Hood always gets me.

That is the goal.

Reminded me of something else there. D. Sky maybe?

phishjay

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 03, 2013, 11:20:32 PM
This soft solo portion of Hood always gets me.

When I was in my early 20's playing with a band and sleeping in their rooms (thankfully my awesome bandmates let me crash alone as they had girlfriends to bunk with) as I was coming in to town to play gigs, I would put the A Live One CD in and go right to this track as my nighttime going to bed music.  I still can't get enough of it.

Buffalo Budd

Buffalo Budd

rowjimmy