News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2013 Atlantic City - Halloween Costume Rumors ***CONTAINS POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Started by aphineday, July 25, 2013, 07:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

There would be very little for trey to do.

Oh.....oh, hmmmmmm, yes.  Good choice.

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on July 26, 2013, 11:53:23 AM
There would be very little for trey to do.

Oh.....oh, hmmmmmm, yes.  Good choice.

There is actually guitar on the album.
Fairly straight rawk.
Trey would be in his 3.0 element.

aphineday

I'm just kicking this out there, (I know it's a very low possibility) but I would love to hear them do True Stories. The only reason I mention this is because of the particular affinity all of them have for the band.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

cactusfan

Quote from: aphineday on July 26, 2013, 04:31:12 PM
I'm just kicking this out there, (I know it's a very low possibility) but I would love to hear them do True Stories. The only reason I mention this is because of the particular affinity all of them have for the band.

why that one? i happen to enjoy True Stories, but if i was ranking Talking Heads albums, it would be last.

aphineday

Quote from: cactusfan on July 26, 2013, 05:36:55 PM
Quote from: aphineday on July 26, 2013, 04:31:12 PM

why that one? i happen to enjoy True Stories, but if i was ranking Talking Heads albums, it would be last.
Interesting. Lots of people seem to feel like that. I've always loved it, and thought I remembered one of them talking about it being on the table at one point. Either way it's still the Heads, and we've already gone down that road.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mbw

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

barnesy305

runawaytimj

I would be WAY stoked for a Great Milenko. There's a lot they could do with it! Any other Juggalos out there?

rowjimmy

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Superfreakie

Quote from: runawaytimj on July 27, 2013, 09:24:40 PM
I would be WAY stoked for a Great Milenko. There's a lot they could do with it! Any other Juggalos out there?

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.