News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2013-10-25/26 - DCU Center - Worcester, MA

Started by mehead, July 25, 2013, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Quote from: birdman on August 09, 2013, 04:43:50 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 09, 2013, 04:41:31 PM
I'm in for these shows!

No Jauntee after parties unfortunately because we are already booked in Worcester the week before. Super unfortunate timing.

I booked us in Worcester before any of the phish dates were announced and it's just not a gig we can back down from :( 

Can't do both because of radius clauses we agreed to with the venue.

What are your feelings on a house party?

exclusive jauntee afterparty for paugers and paug friends....I think yes!

pcr3

I'm in for these shows!

No Jauntee after parties unfortunately because we are already booked in Worcester the week before. Super unfortunate timing.

I booked us in Worcester before any of the phish dates were announced and it's just not a gig we can back down from :( 

Shut up...are you just fucking around or are you kicking the girls to the curb for the weekend?  I realize you don't actually have a curb at your place...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on August 09, 2013, 04:49:41 PM
I'm in for these shows!

Shut up...are you just fucking around or are you kicking the girls to the curb for the weekend?  I realize you don't actually have a curb at your place...

I'm willing to explore the idea. The wife will probably come along one night so we may ship the kids off for the evening. Tough part is its a 45 min drive from the venue
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on August 09, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
I'm in for these shows!

I'm willing to explore the idea. The wife will probably come along one night so we may ship the kids off for the evening. Tough part is its a 45 min drive from the venue

Well, if it helps, a sober buddy of mine has confirmed he is coming to the shows with me (WOO!).  If nothing else, we can fit 4-5 people in my car...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

birdman

Quote from: pcr3 on August 09, 2013, 05:02:37 PM
I'm in for these shows!

Well, if it helps, a sober buddy of mine has confirmed he is coming to the shows with me (WOO!).  If nothing else, we can fit 4-5 people in my car...
I'm in for these shows!

I'm more concerned about the band. I know you'll drive anywhere in any condition lol
Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on August 09, 2013, 05:05:42 PM
I'm in for these shows!

I'm in for these shows!

I'm more concerned about the band. I know you'll drive anywhere in any condition lol

you can say that again!

if they bring their equipment to your place in advance, we can get them up to your place after the show.

PIE-GUY

I'll throw down on a 15 passenger van rental if we have one sober driver to get us back to BM's place for the jaunt after party. The jaunt can set up their gear in the afternoon and play a set while we're prepartying... All pile in to the show and then all come back for the night jaunts. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PG on August 09, 2013, 07:36:16 PM
I'll throw down on a 15 passenger van rental if we have one sober driver to get us back to BM's place for the jaunt after party. The jaunt can set up their gear in the afternoon and play a set while we're prepartying... All pile in to the show and then all come back for the night jaunts.

PG FTMFW!!!

I would love to catch the Jaunt once while I'm in Mass.
Maybe we need to start a petition.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: PG on August 09, 2013, 07:36:16 PM

You really don't fuck around. I'll let my buddy know that I've pimped out his driving services.  He'll be pumped to catch his first Jaunt.

WhatstheUse?

I'm intrigued at the idea, that's for sure...
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 10, 2013, 03:18:51 AM
I'm intrigued at the idea, that's for sure...
Talk it over amongst yourselves. If its something you guys are interested in let me know. Saturday afternoon/ night would've the better day since everyone will be around.
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Just grabbed my Friday on re-release, looking for a Saturday now. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 10, 2013, 12:09:46 PM

I like how great a consolation prize Woostah is becoming for those of us (really just me) who can't make Hampton or AC. Even SF is in!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Undermind

Quote from: PG on August 10, 2013, 12:11:56 PM

I like how great a consolation prize Woostah is becoming for those of us (really just me) who can't make Hampton or AC. Even SF is in!
Worcester > Hartford will be my first 3 day run since Worcester '98.  Pretty pumped!  Glad you are gonna make it.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

birdman

Quote from: Undermind on August 10, 2013, 01:05:48 PM
Quote from: PG on August 10, 2013, 12:11:56 PM

Worcester > Hartford will be my first 3 day run since Worcester '98.  Pretty pumped!  Glad you are gonna make it.

Just a heads up. You will feel nothing like you did 15 years ago after seeing 3 consecutive shows.
Keep a doctors number handy all weekend
Paug FTMFW!