News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/26 - DCU Center - Worcester, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by rowjimmy, October 27, 2013, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

I started until he said early nineties  phish is "fucking terrible to listen to" then goes on to hype 3.0.
Major fail.
Paug FTMFW!

VDB

So, you hate 1991-era Bathtub Gin jams or you hate Bathtub Gin? 'Splain yourself before BM gets violent.
Is this still Wombat?

DoW

Quote from: birdman on October 31, 2013, 08:27:27 AM
I started until he said early nineties  phish is "fucking terrible to listen to" then goes on to hype 3.0.
Major fail.
clearly just looking to be controversial.
as much as I respect differing opinions, I just find this near impossible to accept as a truthful statement and therefore hate reading these threads nowadays.

Quote from: V00D00BR3W on October 31, 2013, 08:53:04 AM
So, you hate 1991-era Bathtub Gin jams or you hate Bathtub Gin? 'Splain yourself before BM gets violent.
actually, please don't explain yourself.  that discussion should just end right now.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Hicks

Yeah a bit of head scratcher with that early 90s comment there, if anything Gin was too tame until 1993.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

the last 3-4 minutes of this drowned are nice and purty

and the last 3-4 minutes of light is straight dirty
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sls.stormyrider

Finally got to this
I actually liked it better than 10/25. Until Mikes, that is. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't.
Agree that they could have picked a much better song for that drummer (Moma Dance, perhaps?)

Liked the 1st set, I've gotten used to the fact that 3.0 Stash isn't 92-95 Stash, liked Bowie

Quote from: gah on October 31, 2013, 04:29:38 PM
the last 3-4 minutes of this drowned are nice and purty

and the last 3-4 minutes of light is straight dirty
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

Made it half way through today and gotta echo the same sentiments.  At the time I may have been a little harder on it given the night before.  But on the relisten, 1st set is pretty solid playing throughout, I was pretty pumped about the song selection as well.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.