News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/05 - SPAC - Saratoga Springs, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, July 05, 2013, 11:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Undermind on July 10, 2013, 03:26:21 PM
really like this Bowie....

::ducks::

I liked it a lot in person - haven't listened back yet but I'll get there.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

So, the last few minutes of this Light are stellar Phish. Some of the best stuff I've heard from the boys in 3.0. I love this shit! I remember loving it in person. I'm loving it listening now.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

DoW

From the last parts of Gin through the end of the show was good stuff.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Play_It_Leo

Finished listening to set II today:
Energy didn't do much for me. Loved the light jam, but I agree that it was an awkward transition to Mango. btw, Trey, if you could play the fills in the refrain to Mango correctly from now on, that would be fantastic. 46 Days jam was fun, but Trey totally cock-blocked what could've been a sweeter funk jam. He came in heavy with the wah, then backed off. Still a fun jam and a nice segue to Steam. Drowned > Slave was pretty standard 3.0 versions imo. And Character Whale-O to end it.  Overall this set is a win for 3.0, but still a lot of holes.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

sMILEy

Since i heard another Energy, i decided to go back and give the first night of SPAC a listen since that's when they first played it.
I have to say, not that great of a song..
It's one of those crowd pleasures/sing along songs.
I have a feeling trey is more into that type of song now, maybe thats why we don't get those dark jams as much... i dont know.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..