News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

JFK Assassination: Conspiracy or Not?

Started by mbw, November 22, 2013, 03:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

The Warren Commision's magic bullet is so improbable that it throws every one of their findings into doubt.

VDB

Quote from: slslbs on November 23, 2013, 09:02:34 AM
Supposedly, the classified CIA files wll open in 2017. A lot of books will be published then

If those files contain anything that would seem to confirm conspiracy, surely they will ensure they continue to not see the light of day.

If this was part of some government coverup, I would think it'd have to be at least 100 years before the government decides it's safe to come clean about it.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

runawayjimbo

You guys know people have attempted to recreate it, and have concluded that it was Oswald alone, right? Here's a couple examples, I'm sure there are others.

Explaining "back and to the left"
http://investigation.discovery.com/famous-cases/videos/crimes-of-the-century-jfk-magic-bullet.htm
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

You do know that if I shoot you in the head, your head and brain are going to move in the direction that the bullet is traveling rather than what happened that day in Dallas, right?

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 23, 2013, 04:36:43 PM
You do know that if I shoot you in the head, your head and brain are going to move in the direction that the bullet is traveling rather than what happened that day in Dallas, right?

Quote from: runawayjimbo on November 23, 2013, 03:43:00 PM

http://investigation.discovery.com/famous-cases/videos/crimes-of-the-century-jfk-magic-bullet.htm

maybe you meant to put a different link there, cause that is not what it talks about.
there is lots of evidence which explains this though.
essentially, a bullet does not move an object that it goes into.  it's entirely a neurological response when/if someones body moves when it gets shot.

watch these two morons:

i have been watching a ton of videos on this stuff the last two days.
i came across, but i cant find it now, mythbusters episode which explained this as well.
the only gun that was able to move objects even a little was a shotgun.

so, essentially that is just JFK's body having a big ole' "fuck, there goes my brains!" spasm.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: mbw on November 23, 2013, 05:47:28 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 23, 2013, 04:36:43 PM

maybe you meant to put a different link there, cause that is not what it talks about.

Sorry, I thought it was a permalink to the exact clip; it's the tenth clip in that series, labeled "JFK Headsnap to the Rear." It essentially says what you are saying about the neurological response causing the severe snapback. But it goes a step further and looks at the individual frames of the Zapruder film and shows that, contrary to popular belief, his head moves slightly down and forward, consistent with a shot from the back right. Back and to the left was due to, as you so eloquently put it, "JFK's body having a big ole' "fuck, there goes my brains!" spasm." (too soon, dude).

emay

You guys know people have attempted to recreate it, and have concluded that it was Oswald alone, right? Here's a couple examples, I'm sure there are others.

My issue with this is, wouldnt the warren commission have come up with this same conclusion? It wasnt any mystery what car he was riding in. Didnt the warren commision investigate the car he was driving in? wouldnt they know the orientation of the seats in the car and come up with a conclusion according the facts of the matter?
So this guy is saying for the past 50 years, the magic bullet theory has been based on the wrong orientation of the seats in the car that kennedy was riding in?
And back in the 1960's when they were doing this investigation the whole commission just forgot his car was designed in that manner? Uhhh yeah right.

Had to be more than just oswald. the accuracy of the shot and the behind the scenes knowledge that oswald had on the arrangements of the caravan on that day are what drive me to believe he was being used to perform this act.

Lifeboy

I was semi-obsessed with this for a while when I was in college...

While I don't want to get into it too much right now, I just can't get on board with the idea that there was some crazy conspiracy. I even think it's kind of silly to think otherwise.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

runawayjimbo

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on November 24, 2013, 04:38:46 PM

My issue with this is, wouldnt the warren commission have come up with this same conclusion? It wasnt any mystery what car he was riding in. Didnt the warren commision investigate the car he was driving in? wouldnt they know the orientation of the seats in the car and come up with a conclusion according the facts of the matter?

They did. That's how they concluded Oswald acted alone.

So this guy is saying for the past 50 years, the magic bullet theory has been based on the wrong orientation of the seats in the car that kennedy was riding in?

Exactly

And back in the 1960's when they were doing this investigation the whole commission just forgot his car was designed in that manner? Uhhh yeah right.

No, he's saying the Warren Commission got it right; it's the second shooter proponents who use the faulty seat orientation to "prove" it couldn't have happened that way because physics.

susep

saw this last night on netflix, very interesting, you should all watch it.  basically the documentary centers on George HW Bush as being a major catalyst in the assassination of JFK.  As a recent graduate of Yale and a member of the Skulls, he is recruited by his Dad's buddies into the CIA and, leads a group of Anti-Castro agents during the Bay of Pigs episodes.  Kennedy had recently fired friends of Bush's superiors and, coupled with Kennedy's famous speech at the UN on 25Sept.1961 where he expresses his goal of shrinking the U.S. and Russia's military, forces inside the military industrial complex and other factions had had enough.  very compelling evidence. 
fast forward to 2001 where Bush's son is the President under 9/11, its easy to connect the dots of a vile, evil family who's Patriarch, Prescott Bush was financing the Nazi war machine from his bank in Manhattan in WWII later becoming a U.S. Senator.  definitely check it out.