News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Mike's drill killed one of my speakers......

Started by Superfreakie, February 06, 2014, 04:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 21, 2014, 08:30:21 PM
Those speakers sounded great....

Wait till you see what I bring to the cottage this summer. They've been known to blow panties off.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

kellerb

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 21, 2014, 09:21:42 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 21, 2014, 08:30:21 PM
Those speakers sounded great....

Wait till you see what I bring to the cottage this summer. They've been known to blow panties off.

I find that wind to be a subtle whisper.

Superfreakie

Thank you Mike for blowing another woofer with your drill (Light from SPAC 2014). We are now up to three. At 150$ a pop, that's not good. The bill will be coming soon. 
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Bobafett on July 24, 2014, 05:39:20 PM
You still haven't sent the bill?!?

no, cause now we're up to three drivers. I'll be asking him to buy me a whole new tower next.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 24, 2014, 05:01:42 PM
Thank you Mike for blowing another woofer with your drill (Light from SPAC 2014). We are now up to three. At 150$ a pop, that's not good. The bill will be coming soon.

I gotta say, you'd think you'd have learnt from the last experience.
Could it be you're blasting it a little high or should reset your eq?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 24, 2014, 07:56:02 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on July 24, 2014, 05:01:42 PM

I gotta say, you'd think you'd have learnt from the last experience.
Could it be you're blasting it a little high or should reset your eq?

I'm a self admitted bass head. I can't enough. So my bass is always on the verge.....then Mike flips it over the edge.

Buffalo Budd

Well, based on your SPAC rental response, you're a master with words.
Worst he can do is apologize really.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.