News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2014

Started by rowjimmy, March 11, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 11, 2014, 05:46:39 PM
Yeah agreed ^ no fishman cameo. pretty blah

notice the guy in suit and sunglasses in the background not doing anything the whole time? 

:phish:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

anthrax

how lame is it they hired an actor and rented a helicopter for that announcement vid

justjezmund

MANN MUSIC!  :crazy:

I'm PUMPED!
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Caravan2001

Randalls Island is dope.  I have seen a bunch of  great shows there.  Beasties w/ Biz Markie was the shiz....Parking/getting there is dogshit.   It will be worse traffic then Big Cypress  or Coventry if you had to go in the front way.  I heard that was terrible  :roll:......the rest of hit holds no allure to me, though I do like the Mann as far as sheds go.  I can safely say that save for a last minute trip to Dicks, I will not be seeing any shows this summer.  And I am pretty sure I will bail on Dicks.  The west coast fall itinerary is too strong for me to want to miss any of it really, so I am saving my money and vacation time for that.  Have fun everyone!

VA $l!m

dam jus seein this :|
no midwest dates after all, lol,  :-(
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

I officially laid out the tour for my wife. It's looking like great woods and spac. Paging superfreakie.  :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mistercharlie

I've never been there, but I HATE NORTHERLY ISLAND!!!!!

Hey Phish, remember Deer Creek? Yeah, that place you played every summer tour from 1995-2010. It's still there.  :shakehead:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

yeah im torn between saving my vacation days up for fall or taking a couple days for mpp > pourtsmouth. Or even bama > atl

mehead

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 12, 2014, 09:14:28 AM
yeah im torn between saving my vacation days up for fall or taking a couple days for mpp > pourtsmouth. Or even bama > atl

you really shouldn't be

fall tour > summer tour
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Quote from: mehead on March 12, 2014, 09:19:56 AM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 12, 2014, 09:14:28 AM

you really shouldn't be

fall tour > summer tour

yeah, but I will need to get a little run in there before dicks. maybe just chicago and mpp....hmmmmm

GBL

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 12, 2014, 07:09:27 AM
I've never been there, but I HATE NORTHERLY ISLAND!!!!!

Hey Phish, remember Deer Creek? Yeah, that place you played every summer tour from 1995-2010. It's still there.  :shakehead:

You're obviously biased  :wink:

Imo, northerly island > deer creek
If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

And that being said, I'm SUPER pumped for those CHI shows

:wtu:
If this is love, I'm never going home..

mattstick

Gonna pull out all the stops for great seats @ SPAC, if I fail I will hit Chicago. Maybe do a one night only @ CMAC.

What's the deal with Chicago tickets? GA Floor? Reserved? Lawn? Where do I want to be?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mattstick on March 12, 2014, 04:15:55 PM
Gonna pull out all the stops for great seats @ SPAC, if I fail I will hit Chicago. Maybe do a one night only @ CMAC.

What's the deal with Chicago tickets? GA Floor? Reserved? Lawn? Where do I want to be?

Knowing your preference to actually see the band, you would hate the lawn. I hear the sound ain't bad out there, but the sight-lines are pretty much non-existent.

The reserved is all off to one side or the other. The GA floor gives you a lot of flexibility as to where you stand and it's generally not insanely crowded on the floor (mostly because it's nearly impossible to stub down from the lawn).
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul