News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/09 - Mann Music Center - Philadelphia, Pa - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, July 09, 2014, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: JPhishman on July 09, 2014, 10:35:57 PM
Yeah I get it that Phish lyrics are secondary at best, but I don't really give them a pass on everything just because of that fact. When a band has so many tunes some are gonna be grating to some people.

Word, the silly/childish lyrics of early Phish aren't really comparable with the cheeseball lyrics of current Phish. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Dude, I'd be getting down like my avatar right now if I were there.  :banana:

mbw

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PG on July 09, 2014, 10:49:02 PM
Dude, I'd be getting down like my avatar right now if I were there.  :banana:

You and me both

Quote from: mbw on July 09, 2014, 10:50:53 PM
first cover?

Unless you count SSB.

PIE-GUY

Buffalo Budd

Alright, I'm pulling the plug, enjoy the rest of the show folks.  :beers:

PIE-GUY

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

Aight dudes, gotta do some bedtime business, updates are gonna be sporadic for a bit.

Hicks