News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/12 - Randall's Island - New York, NY - Post-Show Discussion

Started by khalpin, July 13, 2014, 07:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Phish
Randall's Island - New York, NY
7/12/14

Set One:  AC/DC Bag > 46 Days, Yarmouth Road, Devotion To A Dream, Free, My Sweet One > Back On The Train, Halfway To The Moon > Sparkle, A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing, The Line, Run Like An Antelope

Set Two:  Punch You In The Eye > Carini, Ghost, Wingsuit, Rock and Roll, Harry Hood

Encore: Tube, Joy, First Tube

khalpin

mbw

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

Multibeast12

Seriously, this show looks amazing. Also, i'm done hating on wing-suit. Kinda enjoy the placement.

Caravan2001

Great second set.  On the second listen.  Have yet to hear the encore, but the Ghost and Hood are killer from what I remember from my late night listen.

cleech74

Seems they are firing on all cylinders. I'm supposed to pick up my MPP2 tix, later today. Psyched, to say the least. Gonna give this show a spin, before I head out to work @ the O's game. :music: :phish:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

shoreline99

Kinda bummed I could only make one night of this run, had a wedding this weekend out of town. Glad I made Friday's show though. Psyched to give this one a listen later.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

khalpin

cactusfan

i am impressed by the number of parts of PYITE that Trey forgets how to play in here.

mehead

Quote from: cactusfan on July 13, 2014, 07:33:08 PM
i am impressed by the number of parts of PYITE that Trey forgets how to play in here.

he gets better with each version
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged