News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08-30-2014 Dick's Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by aphineday, August 30, 2014, 10:04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

aphineday

Let the hate flow, but I really enjoyed that Devotion To A Dream... as long as it stays in the first set, I'm cool with it.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: aphineday on August 30, 2014, 11:06:08 PM
Let the hate flow, but I really enjoyed that Devotion To A Dream... as long as it stays in the first set, I'm cool with it.

But why follow with Yarmouth Rd?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Augustus

Buffalo Budd

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Bobafett

PIE-GUY

They are busting out all the hits. What will they have left for Set 2?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

aphineday

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on August 30, 2014, 11:07:58 PM
Quote from: aphineday on August 30, 2014, 11:06:08 PM

But why follow with Yarmouth Rd?
Right, I'm with you.

Augustus

Buffalo Budd

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

aphineday