News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/25 - Sleep Train Amphitheater - Chula Vista, CA - Post Show Discussion

Started by Hicks, October 26, 2014, 02:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

Jam aside, the actual song is kinda loose and rough but it has that energy that is missing lately.

zackonthetrain

It was a fun show but definitely not their best this summer. I think the 1st set was great and enjoyable but I wasnt too into bookends. Even though wingsuit is growing on me i dont agree with it being a first set closer.

The wolfmans got pretty fun even though the beginning was a little sloppy, and i was glad to get a tela. It was a really gorgeous venue and had a good time. Glad to get the YEM. Even though the second set looked pretty good on paper, i dont think it was their best versions of any of those songs, some were short and felt like they were just going through the motions.

Looking forward to Vegas, hopefully these SF shows can build the band back up, because vegas is gonna be a pricey trip.
"a good sauce can't save a bad noodle"

emay

At work just gathering myself from this past week.
I have to say this was probably the most fun/my favorite show of the run.
The Forum is very close to first place too.

emay

also got miracled into this show while standing out front so that was awesome/first time that happened by some random

Caravan2001

Quote from: Augustus on October 27, 2014, 10:18:51 AM
I was listening to the RnR from Long Beach '12 last night.
I'm not a fan of 3.0 and a lot of that comes from the energy that was found in 1.0 being absent in recent years.
Anyway, it's a really cool version but after listening to some of the shows from this current Tour and then hearing this version from two years ago, I couldn't help but draw a parallel between the two.
This current Tour sounds pretty lifeless.
I listened to that Gin with the Low Rider jam and it sounded like a garage band.
I sincerely hope they wrap up this tour nicely (I need fresh jams!), but it was crazy to hear all this PASSION (gasp!) even in Page's vox on that RnR.

Rock and fuck on
a

That was my bday show.  The R&R>Ghost and Limb by Limb were solid.  It was great show and not just cause the Biebs was there.  That was the way to start a tour and they built it up until Dicks blew up.  Eugene was solid this tour as far as openers go (NOT LB though), but it has slowly slid....hoping for a big turnaround for the next two 3 packs.

emay

VA $l!m

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on October 27, 2014, 01:54:25 PM
also got miracled into this show while standing out front so that was awesome/first time that happened by some random
nice.  :clap:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-