News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Earbud recommendations

Started by VDB, October 27, 2014, 10:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2022, 01:35:20 PM
Quote from: VDB on October 29, 2022, 02:01:31 PMWell, after further foot-dragging, I have acquired a set of Airpods Pro 2. I probably look like a douche, but they sound very good and are really comfortable.

I've got these arriving tomorrow. Have high hopes.

What happened to the UE Fits??
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VDB on October 31, 2022, 10:41:28 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 30, 2022, 01:35:20 PM
Quote from: VDB on October 29, 2022, 02:01:31 PMWell, after further foot-dragging, I have acquired a set of Airpods Pro 2. I probably look like a douche, but they sound very good and are really comfortable.

I've got these arriving tomorrow. Have high hopes.

What happened to the UE Fits??
Love them for travel. Not for day to day. I need transparency and the easy device switching that only AirPods can do. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Rotating through the ANC, transparency, and neither is pretty wild. And best I can tell, none of them affect how the audio sounds. During my casual listening I've been comfortable just leaving it on ANC.
Is this still Wombat?

GBL

Quote from: VDB on October 29, 2022, 02:01:31 PMI probably look like a douche

I have not yet seen a picture of you wearing them, but I can confirm that you do indeed look like a douche
If this is love, I'm never going home..

VDB

Quote from: GBL on November 02, 2022, 06:58:37 PM
Quote from: VDB on October 29, 2022, 02:01:31 PMI probably look like a douche

I have not yet seen a picture of you wearing them, but I can confirm that you do indeed look like a douche

A relief to have my instincts thus confirmed.
Is this still Wombat?