News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2014/12/31 - AmericanAirlines Arena - Miami, Florida - Post Show Discussion

Started by VDB, January 01, 2015, 11:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

I'll never forget spinning around after the first explosion maybe 15 feet in front of our faces ~ aka: looking for a place to dive for cover fearing a gun wielding maniac ~ and seeing the look on GBL's face. It was something like this  :wtu:    Needless to say, most in our section probably had that look while gripping their chests, but his eyes were the first I met. Just one of those moments that is forever etched into my brain.....possibly attributed to the fact that it was the closest I have come to having a veritable heart attack during a show.

I would also second the quality of playing this night over 2013. In fact, I'd suggest the second set is one of the best played NYE second sets in 3.0.   
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

As soon as that explosion happened I ducked and covered my head, literally scared for my life..

After that I look up and our eyes met and we both had the same exact look on our faces... What.  The.  Fuck.

Will never forget that, LOL
If this is love, I'm never going home..

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

VDB

Trey seems pretty amused by his inability to handle the return out of the CDT solo. Hence the "we screwed up" add-on ending, I guess.

But Ghost > Theme -> Cities is still great.
Is this still Wombat?

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Quote from: Superfreakie on February 22, 2015, 07:41:41 PM
I'll never forget spinning around after the first explosion maybe 15 feet in front of our faces ~ aka: looking for a place to dive for cover fearing a gun wielding maniac ~ and seeing the look on GBL's face. It was something like this  :wtu:    Needless to say, most in our section probably had that look while gripping their chests, but his eyes were the first I met. Just one of those moments that is forever etched into my brain.....possibly attributed to the fact that it was the closest I have come to having a veritable heart attack during a show.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on March 10, 2015, 10:33:12 AM

Man that was so loud. like... unsafe loud.
Bring in the dude!

birdman

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on March 10, 2015, 12:33:03 PM
Quote from: McGrupp on March 10, 2015, 10:33:12 AM

Man that was so loud. like... unsafe loud.
Yet wicked awesome.  Got that nice burst of adrenaline
Paug FTMFW!