News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2015

Started by emay, March 18, 2015, 03:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: zimbra on July 09, 2015, 07:57:45 PM
Quote from: GBL on July 09, 2015, 04:08:46 PM
Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 09, 2015, 10:04:01 AM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on July 09, 2015, 09:33:28 AM
Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2015, 09:31:45 AM
Festival. No contest

Without a doubt.

seems like the consensus is in. About to book flights for Magnaball. Anyone driving from the midwest? Would be awesome to fly into Cleveland its on the way and a cheap roundtrip or other possibility is Rochester

I'm driving to Cleveland from Minneapolis and picking up my friend Tait there, then we are heading to NY

If you need a ride, I got you

You realize that if you ride with GBL you have to bring your running shoes.  We are running a 5K every morning.

ETA:  Has anybody else started getting their tickets for MB?

http://www.5kmagnarun.com

GBL

I'm only doing 5K s with you if you eat acid with me

Deal?
If this is love, I'm never going home..

zimbra

Deal.

Ha, RJ.  If it wasn't post-show I would definitely run it.  My beer drinking throughout the day and show will inhibit my abilities to run though. 
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on July 09, 2015, 04:50:33 PM
Would be awesome to fly into Cleveland

Said no one, ever.
Remember when 92 tried to argue it as a cultural mecca?  Anyone?  ::laughs alone to obscure paug reference::
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

zimbra

Quote from: sophist on July 10, 2015, 09:22:31 AM

Said no one, ever.
Remember when 92 tried to argue it as a cultural mecca?  Anyone?  ::laughs alone to obscure paug reference::

Ha! Yes, I do.  Has anybody talked to that kid in a while?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mbw

Lifeboy

Quote from: zimbra on July 10, 2015, 09:39:54 AM
Quote from: sophist on July 10, 2015, 09:22:31 AM

Said no one, ever.

Ha! Yes, I do.  Has anybody talked to that kid in a while?

he messaged me on FB a while back asking what shows I was doing....
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

emay

Quote from: GBL on July 09, 2015, 10:30:03 PM
I'm only doing 5K s with you if you eat acid with me

Deal?

well dudes ive actually started running about 1.5 miles a day for the past 2 weeks! so i should be ready to take on this 5k by august! lets do it!
checking into flights for Cleveland pick up not sure if i can take that extra thurs off work but maybe also have a ride from rochester on friday but expensive to fly into that airport.

Hokker

I am psyched for the three Dick's shows! It has become a father daughter outing and it will be even better because she can drive home!  :phish:
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

Augustus

mattstick

So what are we thinking will be webcast?

I'm thinking most of the weekend shows...

ATL / Alpine / MPP

Maybe a few weeknight shows like The Mann

MagnaBall would be sweet since ticket sales have been good.

emay

Alpine
the mann
maybe atlanta
dicks

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

emay

rowjimmy

Rehearsal from Portland:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ohmmeter/19845504615/in/dateposted-public/

QuoteBummed is what you are... when you strike out on Bend tickets and have to work out of state during those shows anyway. So when a friend let me know Phish was rehearsing in Portland this weekend, I instantly fell into a unshakeable daydream to sneak into the Moda Center for a sonic balm for my disappointment. And somehow the universe made it happen! I practically walked right in, with my son no less! We inconspicuously watched Phish practice for an hour and a half. An incredible experience, to say the least. Without giving away too much, I can't help but report that they are definitely about to unleash some new material (which sounded very strong). And some of their loose jams veered into Dead material. I heard China Cat Flower>IKYR and Estimated Prophet for sure. I don't know what that means, but they could easily go that direction, at least in teases, should it strike their fancy. I can't wait to find out. So excited for Summer Tour 2015!

(source from phish.net: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ohmmeter/19845504615/in/dateposted-public/)

Be sure to check out the short video.