News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2015

Started by antelope19, March 30, 2015, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 15, 2015, 07:26:04 PM
I bet there are hundreds of videos of  fans throwing trash onto fields...

I guess that's where I was confused by this statement...

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 14, 2015, 07:47:14 PM
Sad seeing the disgrace to the game of baseball that is Toronto fans.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

possibly the most bizarre play I've seen in a baseball game.

people go to games, get fucked up, and do fucked up things. Happens in every stadium.

Good luck to the Jays
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

sls.stormyrider

"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

G. Augusto

Maybe next time, the Dodgers will cover third base.
LGM!

Lifeboy

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 15, 2015, 09:32:21 PM
Quote from: Lifeboy on October 15, 2015, 07:26:04 PM
I bet there are hundreds of videos of  fans throwing trash onto fields...

I guess that's where I was confused by this statement...

Quote from: Lifeboy on October 14, 2015, 07:47:14 PM
Sad seeing the disgrace to the game of baseball that is Toronto fans.

Well, they were. That night.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

QuoteAt around 10pm local time in downtown Toronto, Matthew King snagged a picture of Jose riding home on his scooter.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

runawayjimbo

Quote from: mattstick on October 14, 2015, 10:02:44 PM
That would have happened in any MLB stadium. Remember the Infield Fly rule in Atlanta against St Louis?

Nah, these types of things only happen in Philly. Or so I've heard.

Quote from: mattstick on October 15, 2015, 07:53:35 PM

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on October 15, 2015, 06:14:30 PM
Quote from: GBL on October 15, 2015, 05:23:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that if Adrian Beltre or some other Ranger flipped his bat like Joey bats did, Joey bats would have gone bat shit crazy..

No denying he's a serious hothead.

Not just defending him, I've watched nearly every Jays game for the past 20 years and I really don't think he would. He'd say if you don't want to see a bat flip, don't let them hit it in the seats.

It seems like, for the most part, it's white dudes who aren't all-stars who really care about the "way the game is played" the most.

I didn't might the bat flip, but I could have done without him eyeing down the pitcher.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

I mean the dude just got his team into the NL championship....its hard to blame him for being pumped and that was a beast of a hit.
Its hardly a celebration when you think of it compared to an endzone dance or some soccer goal

Buffalo Budd

sls.stormyrider

Daniel Murphy for President

Multibeast12

Got a lot of shit wearing cubs stuff at the bar yesterday. Got screamed at by a couple Met's fans. So sure enough, grabbing a dirnk to watch the game will not be happening the rest of the series.

Either way Harvey was incredible.

sls.stormyrider

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.