News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MLB 2015

Started by antelope19, March 30, 2015, 09:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

I don't know that I've ever seen someone get to 1st base safely after striking out. I certainly haven't seen a run score on a K.

Too bad Flores' shot didn't a a little less juice behind it so it would have stayed in play
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Multibeast12

Quote from: slslbs on October 20, 2015, 10:02:16 PM
I don't know that I've ever seen someone get to 1st base safely after striking out. I certainly haven't seen a run score on a K.

Too bad Flores' shot didn't a a little less juice behind it so it would have stayed in play
I really do believe that the Cubs are cursed. How does that happen, just buried my head into my hands, and realized this series is over.

Also, 6 straight is Murphy something. He is going to get paid big time by somebody.

sls.stormyrider

hopefully the Mets will be able to keep him.

If I was manager of KC or Toronto, I wouldn't let him swing the bat. Just walk him

Hopefully Cespedes will heal up
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Multibeast12

sls.stormyrider

aren't you a Ranger fan?
Rangers and Cubs is an odd combination.

Caravan2001

SOOOOOO PUMPED!!!!!!  :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

anthrax

Caravan2001

Quote from: anthrax on October 22, 2015, 12:42:23 PM
Go cubs!  :clap: :clap: :evil:

Cubs will be monster next year.  They need one more ace and they will be back in post season.

runawayjimbo

15 years ago today, Roger Clemens confirmed he was a maniac

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

G. Augusto

Mets kinda steamrolled right over the Cubs.
4 times.

pcr3

Quote from: runawayjimbo on October 22, 2015, 01:42:33 PM
15 years ago today, Roger Clemens confirmed he was a maniac

"I thought it was the ball."  Yeah, roid monkey, sure.  When in your fucking life have you fielded a ball and thrown it directly at the baserunner coming out of the box?

I fucking hate that man with the fire of infinity suns.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Multibeast12

Quote from: slslbs on October 22, 2015, 12:15:19 AM
aren't you a Ranger fan?
Rangers and Cubs is an odd combination.
Yeah, it is a weird combo, but was never attracted to NY Baseball, outside of the late 90's Yankee team. Because well at eight years old that was my earliest sports memory. Even living here i am not that into it.

Quote from: G. Augusto on October 22, 2015, 02:07:01 PM
Mets kinda steamrolled right over the Cubs.
4 times.
Mets made the Cubs look like they were far from a 97 win team.

But there is a lot to look forward to on that Cubs team that i am very excited for.

runawayjimbo

What a finish. Sucks that someone's season ends on a terrible call, but come on, everyone knows Revere wasn't gonna get a hit anyway.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mattstick

The Home Run call was bullshit, the strikes to Revere were bullshit.

But JD was 0 for 5.
The Jays were 0 for 13 with RISP.

Sucks, but we deserved to lose.

mattstick

Ump wanted to go home...