News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This is a tour for the ages!

Started by Hicks, August 10, 2015, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Superfreakie

There really is only one thing left to say........Magnaball bitches. Everything before that is but a warm up. BRING ON THE PHISH.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

GBL

Quote from: Superfreakie on August 13, 2015, 12:14:23 PM
There really is only one thing left to say........Magnaball bitches. Everything before that is but a warm up. BRING ON THE PHISH.

Exactamundo!
If this is love, I'm never going home..

gah

I'm glad you all were so patient for the jams to return, ha ha ha ha! phish phans, lol.

:smoke:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

zimbra

This time next week I'll be flying to the weekend of the summer.... Magnaball is going to be  :rawk:
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

jedifunk

Quote from: mehead on August 13, 2015, 11:40:32 AM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on August 13, 2015, 11:25:58 AM
Quote from: jedifunk on August 13, 2015, 10:29:00 AM
meh

Didn't you say last night was the first you heard of this tour?

and was liking what he was hearing

i will concede i haven't listened to much (parts of both alpines, both manns, both bend, and a lil atl) and i have mostly stuck to the bigger jams...

that said, there has been some tasty stuff mixed in with plenty of  :-o and some  :frustrated:

but tour for the ages??? thats just crazy talk ... does this stack up to fall 95 or fall 97?? not even close.  i'd put summer 99 over this tour as well (thats just me probably).

in any case, i like that they are mostly playing well
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Lifeboy

Quote from: jedifunk on August 14, 2015, 05:44:16 PM
meh

i will concede i haven't listened to much (parts of both alpines, both manns, both bend, and a lil atl) and i have mostly stuck to the bigger jams...

that said, there has been some tasty stuff mixed in with plenty of  :-o and some  :frustrated:

but tour for the ages??? thats just crazy talk ... does this stack up to fall 95 or fall 97?? not even close. i'd put summer 99 over this tour as well (thats just me probably).

I would too, although I hate comparing 3.0 to years past.

I would put anything from '99 over this tour, actually.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

rowjimmy

meh

but tour for the ages??? thats just crazy talk ... does this stack up to fall 95 or fall 97?? not even close.  i'd put summer 99 over this tour as well (thats just me probably).

I'd tell you where to stick the past but it is already behind you.

Welcome to today.
Enjoy.

Augustus

As for the composed sections, this Tour is neck-and-neck with 2.0.
Totally serious.  :oops:

ph92

I am pretty bummed I won't be able to hit any of this tour... especially Magnaball. I hope they come somewhere down south during the winter.... if that's even a thing. Either way I cannot wait for my next show. I've been taking too long of a hiatus from shows. Me and  my poor life decisions  :shakehead:
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

Caravan2001

This tour is good.  It's no Summer 2001 TAB, but I'll take it.

Hicks

meh

If you haven't heard the majority of the tour then you are just talking out yer ass. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

blatboom

Quote from: Augustus on August 14, 2015, 07:40:03 PM
As for the composed sections, this Tour is neck-and-neck with 2.0.
Totally serious.  :oops:

brutal. all of 3.0 really