News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

This is a tour for the ages!

Started by Hicks, August 10, 2015, 12:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Nice write up, dude.
It's true. I did sample a little of Ikki's Dickel.

mistercharlie

QuoteNice write up, dude.
I think that may be the dirtiest thing ever written on the Paug.  :sbw:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

emay

Love the write up Hicks. Definitely need to chill next time, sad I missed ya.
Was nice to relive all those key moments again through your write up while also remembering them from my perspective at the shows too. It was such a great weekend.

Hicks

QuoteNice write up, dude.
I think that may be the dirtiest thing ever written on the Paug.  :sbw:

Holy Blankenstein!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

I had an absolute blast during the Halloween run, and thought the shows were fantastic...

But I think this past MSG run was miles ahead

like, super pumped for what's in store for 2022

:willynilly:

Hicks

Quote from: GBL on April 28, 2022, 03:42:28 PMI had an absolute blast during the Halloween run, and thought the shows were fantastic...

Lol, I'm glad to hear you had good dr00gz in NYC.  :samurai:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

GBL

WhatstheUse?

When you're in attendance, there's so many variants that can alter how you perceive a show. In an attempt to keep my experience as 'constant' as possible I follow a few general rules.

- Ingest LSD
- Ingest more LSD if you previously ingested LSD (It's science)
- Ingest MDMA.. sometimes.. (DISCLAIMER: YOU WILL GET DUMBER)
- Marijuana intake is necessary (Panic attacks are normal)
- Alcohol ingestion is not suggested but... ya know

I've followed these simple rules for years and have had a 100% success rate of fun.  :wtu:
Bring in the dude!

GBL

either way, I still think the MSG run musically was better than the Halloween run 😎

anthrax

QuoteI had an absolute blast during the Halloween run, and thought the shows were fantastic...

Lol, I'm glad to hear you had good dr00gz in NYC.  :samurai:

Was waiting for someone to post something like this!

VA $l!m

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2022, 10:56:25 PMWhen you're in attendance, there's so many variants that can alter how you perceive a show. In an attempt to keep my experience as 'constant' as possible I follow a few general rules.

- Ingest LSD
- Ingest more LSD if you previously ingested LSD (It's science)
- Ingest MDMA.. sometimes.. (DISCLAIMER: YOU WILL GET DUMBER)
- Marijuana intake is necessary (Panic attacks are normal)
- Alcohol ingestion is not suggested but... ya know

I've followed these simple rules for years and have had a 100% success rate of fun.  :wtu:
you have learned well young padawan
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

pcr3

Quoteeither way, I still think the MSG run musically was better than the Halloween run 😎

I agree with this from the perspective of The Jamz, but I can't imagine them topping the playfulness of the numbers and animals shows, mixed in with a Tweezfest night and the strangeness of the Sci-Fi Soldier night.

Either way, the math checks out on Scott's rules and I truly loved both the Vegas and the MSG runs for different reasons.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3