News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/15 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD - Post-Show Discussion

Started by runawayjimbo, August 15, 2015, 10:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

Felt like this show was the best one of the 3 night run over the weekend. The energy was high and the band was having a great time.
Need to revisit this piper jam.

emay

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

blatboom

phil

I don't like nitrous mafia so I kind of don't care/maybe am a little glad a bunch of them got popped. In some ways I'm glad to see cops actually going after these assholes instead of bothering kids for minding their own business and smoking weed.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

blatboom

can we talk about how sick this N2O is? listening back my romanticized notion of it is Mike just busted it out and the band followed suit. more likely it was pre-planned but either way it is so dark and creepy and imo can stand up to any N2O you can name, much like the Hartford Icculus

my opinion leaving this show was that there's very few 3.0 shows I've seen that I feel a strong emotional connection to -- Camden '09 and Hartford '09 being the only others -- and this one is right up there with those, they feel like PHISH shows to me, and I'm inclined to actually go back and revisit them. prob go Camden, MPP1, Hartford in that order for my fav 3.0 attends

Augustus

Actually just listened to Steam through Walls on my run forvthecfirst time and had similar thoughts on the N02.
Very cool stuff.