News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

09/05 - Dick’s Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO - Live Setlist Thread

Started by khalpin, September 05, 2015, 10:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 05, 2015, 10:56:56 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on September 05, 2015, 10:55:31 PM
Bout to crack open a Centennial IPA and get this shit started.   :beers:
Just popped a Firestone Walker Wookey Jack.

^^ That's a weird sentence.
I'm a big fan of that one.

jedifunk

Quote from: khalpin on September 05, 2015, 10:58:15 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on September 05, 2015, 10:56:56 PM
Quote from: ytowndan on September 05, 2015, 10:55:31 PM
Bout to crack open a Centennial IPA and get this shit started.   :beers:
Just popped a Firestone Walker Wookey Jack.

^^ That's a weird sentence.
I'm a big fan of that one.
beer #1, beer #2 or the weird sentence?????
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

khalpin

rowjimmy

Missed melt. Someone (college kids probably?) exploded a massive firework across the street from my house.
Looked out, saw flames, grabbed an extinguisher, and by the time I got there, a cop had pulled up and was stamping things out.

No sign of the culprits.

Crazy

Insert Beer

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 05, 2015, 11:14:48 PM
Missed melt. Someone (college kids probably?) exploded a massive firework across the street from my house.
Looked out, saw flames, grabbed an extinguisher, and by the time I got there, a cop had pulled up and was stamping things out.

No sign of the culprits.

Crazy

Youths...

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

anthrax

Couch tour on the road.  At my brother in laws house in northern wisconsin.  Boated all day.  Keg of spotted cow.  Somehow I convinced them to let me rage their living room...yes!

rowjimmy

Quote from: anthrax on September 05, 2015, 11:27:25 PM
Couch tour on the road.  At my brother in laws house in northern wisconsin.  Boated all day.  Keg of spotted cow.  Somehow I convinced then to let me rage their living room...yes!

Well played, doctor.

I stayed home while the family left town.

khalpin

Quote from: anthrax on September 05, 2015, 11:27:25 PM
Couch tour on the road.  At my brother in laws house in northern wisconsin.  Boated all day.  Keg of spotted cow.  Somehow I convinced then to let me rage their living room...yes!
Nice! 

rowjimmy

pcr3

Trey's playing in Limb was EXTREMELY fluid. Not just stringing together a bunch of random thoughts, but laying down coherent paragraphs. I blame FTW.

I have made the executive decision to attack the stash of Coronas that have been sitting around since our last barbecue over a month ago. It was them or the Mike's crap that appeared tonight...

:beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3