News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

#week4vinyl Rocktober 2015

Started by PIE-GUY, October 01, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Augustus

It's all good, dudes.
Just funnin' around and trying to bring some stress-free unity back to the 'paug crew through our love of music and record collecting.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Augustus on October 05, 2015, 02:10:44 PM
It's all good, dudes.
Just funnin' around and trying to bring some stress-free unity back to the 'paug crew through our love of music and record collecting.

The FUCK is this guy?? ^^^^

PIE-GUY

Quote from: G. Augusto on October 05, 2015, 02:11:56 PM
Quote from: Augustus on October 05, 2015, 02:10:44 PM
It's all good, dudes.

The FUCK is this guy?? ^^^^

I should say that same!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Igbo

I'm really diggin this themed photo month. Nice to see everyone's records, stories, etc.

I think doing an entire year is pretty intense.

I do think this is a good start to maybe so more creative ways to share our love of vinyl. Reignithe vinyl swap? Themed vinyl swaps? (Bargain bin swap to see what people can pull for cheap? 45's only? Genre specific swaps?)

Also, I know a lot of us are in record stores multiple times a week. Perhaps posting wants just in case people come up on something in the field a Pauger is looking for. I've personally sent multiple Paugers records based on knowing what records they like/looking for and most times have received records as well.

We've got a lot of Paugers actively buying vinyl and wouldn't mind seeing a collaborative effort.

Buffalo Budd

I'm in for whatever people wanna play. I did all my listening over the weekend for this week. I'm just gonna post each day from the road.
i really like igbo's idea for vinyl swappin' too.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

So I can't seem to find my pic for today's entry. Guess I'll have to sit this one out.  :shakehead:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

I'm failing miserably. I haven't had an album's worth of free time in the last week. My dvr is piled up high with shit, too. I need a good nights sleep. I'm fucking exhausted.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

Quote from: Augustus on October 05, 2015, 01:56:45 PM
You guys think I'm spinning records at 5AM every day??

I've been going into work late all week and listening to a side or two in the morning...

rowjimmy

Don't sweat it, PG & Budd. Post when you can, don't when you can't.

It's supposed to be fun, not pressure.

rowjimmy

Aug, you had me laughing out loud on the early train when you compared M. D. Chapman to ph92.

Anyway, my pick for today was spun last night due to my crazy weekend schedule. Really enjoying making these selections each day.

susep

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 09, 2015, 06:25:49 AM
Really enjoying making these selections each day.

same here.  psyched the weekend is here for early am posts. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: rowjimmy on October 09, 2015, 06:25:49 AM
Aug, you had me laughing out loud on the early train when you compared M. D. Chapman to ph92.

Anyway, my pick for today was spun last night due to my crazy weekend schedule. Really enjoying making these selections each day.

That was funny....also, yes, vinyl challenge is fun.  Happy to get something new on the deck every day.

Augustus

Was hoping you guys could see the similarities...;)
Crazy that this has been going on for just over a week.
Feels like forever, but I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's picks/pix, especially the "outside of the box" picks.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Augustus on October 09, 2015, 04:15:16 PM
Was hoping you guys could see the similarities...;)
Crazy that this has been going on for just over a week.
Feels like forever, but I'm really enjoying seeing everyone's picks/pix, especially the "outside of the box" picks.

I def have a solid list of new stuff to check out....

blatboom

out of town for the weekend so I'm missing some days. good thing bc I don't have a single record with Lennon on it :ducks: