News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/12/30 - 2016/01/02 - YEMSG

Started by VDB, November 13, 2015, 03:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

August

Quote from: PGLHAH on December 20, 2015, 06:15:31 PM
Quote from: August on December 20, 2015, 05:30:53 PM
Saturday night. I'm down for meeting up.

whatcha got going on the 29th? I get in a night early. I think Rebirth is playing in Brooklyn somewhere.

Still gonna be in work mode then.
The 2nd is really the only day I can make it in to chill.

emay

webcast announced, will prob watch 1/1 + 1/2 on the beach in FL

VDB

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on December 21, 2015, 05:07:11 PM
webcast announced, will prob watch 1/1 + 1/2 on the beach in FL

You could do worse.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

Undermind

I am in for 1/1 and 1/2 only... my first Phish at MSG ever and the start of my 20th Phishiversary year!  :rockout: :banana:  I would be up to meetup on the 2nd for sure!  I am staying at Hotel Stanford on W 33rd.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Caravan2001

Quote from: Undermind on December 22, 2015, 11:45:20 PM
I am in for 1/1 and 1/2 only... my first Phish at MSG ever and the start of my 20th Phishiversary year!  :rockout: :banana:  I would be up to meetup on the 2nd for sure!  I am staying at Hotel Stanford on W 33rd.

:rawk: :beerbang: :beers:

sunrisevt

Dude. Yer gonna shit.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

mehead

Quote from: sunrisevt on December 23, 2015, 05:39:31 PM

Dude. Yer gonna shit.

THIS
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

It's actually my wife.
Nearly.
She attended NYE 97 while 9 months pregnant. She was a trooper .
She was also 22.  Youth goes a long way.
Paug FTMFW!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on December 28, 2015, 07:18:47 PM
It's actually my wife.
Nearly.

The part that hit closest to home for me... We started dating when phish was broken up. Made it a big change when they came back.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

It's actually my wife.
Nearly.

I guess I knew your wife was a trooper but she actually enjoyed herself at a show.
I remember my buddy saying to me at Worcester that he thought it was so cool watching you guys get down together at a show, both really enjoying themselves.
Don't get me wrong, it amazes me the Phish time you get without too much flack, just saying she still know-how to enjoy herself at a show.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on December 28, 2015, 08:37:12 PM
It's actually my wife.
Nearly.

I guess I knew your wife was a trooper but she actually enjoyed herself at a show.
I remember my buddy saying to me at Worcester that he thought it was so cool watching you guys get down together at a show, both really enjoying themselves.
Don't get me wrong, it amazes me the Phish time you get without too much flack, just saying she still know-how to enjoy herself at a show.
She had fun when she's there. She hates it the rest of the time lol
I do consider myself lucky, she understands my obsession.  I did fall in love with phish first though. She's always been my "other" love and she knows her place.
:sbw:
Paug FTMFW!