News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

#Week4Vinyl January 2016

Started by rowjimmy, December 28, 2015, 05:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I guess Nirvana is the way to get likes. My Kurt 7' from yesterday has over 150 likes so far. Most if the other posts are around 30-45 likes.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

August

True!
I posted In Utero that got a whole ton of upvotes. 

susep

who's got Feb?  I will likely sit out Feb. but have a list for March. 

Buffalo Budd

I'll give it a go unless anyone else wants to.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

August

rowjimmy

mistercharlie

You old timers with your gutted first floors and your burst fractures.  :shakehead:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

August

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 28, 2016, 06:00:24 AM
You old timers with your gutted first floors and your burst fractures.  :shakehead:

I'm just surprised that you haven't run out of records yet.

susep

Quote from: August on January 28, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

nice job Mister C, you've done well this month! 

mistercharlie

Quote from: susep on January 28, 2016, 08:30:42 AM
Quote from: August on January 28, 2016, 07:19:51 AM

nice job Mister C, you've done well this month!
It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean.   :mrgreen:

August

Gettin' the itch.
Finally settled back into my house and I wanna spin!
Any interest in March?

mistercharlie

I'd play again. A little March Madness sounds nice.

susep

Quote from: susep on January 27, 2016, 08:46:49 PM

sorry vinyl bros. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: susep on March 01, 2016, 10:14:21 AM
Quote from: susep on January 27, 2016, 08:46:49 PM

sorry vinyl bros.

There's a good #marchvinylchallenge going on at Instagram.  Good categories.  I was tempted to join but too busy right now.  Check out vinylmike68's feed for the list....

Buffalo Budd

Sorry I'm so late to this but I may play along with that marchvinylchallenge if we're not doing a paug one, thanks for the headsup.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.