News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2017/07/14-16 - Northerly Island - Chicago, IL

Started by anthrax, March 21, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 11, 2017, 01:40:20 AM
Anyone doing the circles around the sun after show on Saturday?

I may be into that... play it by ear, for sure.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

runawaytimj

emay

anyone got last min floor space for 2? :evil:

ph92

Quote from: emayPhishyCO on July 12, 2017, 12:09:33 PM
anyone got last min floor space for 2? :evil:
I got an airbnb, Idk what the setup is but I can contact the guy to see how big the room is/other available options. It's like 20 blocks from the venue in Northern Chincatown really close to public transit. But if the room is big, you're welcome to stay.

I'm looking for Saturday Floors/Stands anything really. So I cant help you there.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

anthrax

PIE-GUY

Plans tomorrow? I should be checked into the hotel by about 2pm. I'm staying right by the park... Blackstone Hotel at the corner Balbo and Michigan.

anthrax

we will be tailgating in the soldier field south lots.  i hope to be there by 3:30.  i'll have cooler space if you need it.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: anthrax on July 13, 2017, 05:34:48 PM
we will be tailgating in the soldier field south lots.  i hope to be there by 3:30.  i'll have cooler space if you need it.

room for exactly one of these?

anthrax

I'll bring some limes for that water of yours!

anthrax

during the summers i spend a ton of time outside.  this last week or so in the chicago area has been absolute crap.  like hot as balls with 95% humidity, damp, wet, storms..total crap.  last night the blue sky started to appear and the humidity dropped a ton.  it's actually cool in the house right now with the windows open.  low 70s.  i might even bring a hoodie tonight.  and that is awesome!

willsteele

yeah lawn supremely blows at this venue.  though the sound isnt half bad.  if i didnt already have a lawn ticket id upgrade. 
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

mbw

i will be rolling up to the south lot around 6.
see you then.

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

mbw

So, no free parking at soldier field?  That blows.