News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018 Fall Tour

Started by emay, May 15, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 30, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
no dice here. Will be shooting for Vegas tomorrow.

I got two for each night. I need someone to buy the extra and help me pay for a room... no holmes clan on this run. Who the fuck am I gonna stay with?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

Good luck to any paugers trying to snag tix on line today. The wifey is in charge of Halloween since I'll be in a meeting....ugh
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

birdman

Got my Albany tickets. Trying to see if I can get down to Nashville, I'll be in Atlanta the following  weekend for a wedding. Might be time to head back to music city
Paug FTMFW!

emay

Waiting Room is open for Vegas on AXS

emay

you can pre select the tickets you want and go all the way to the end and it holds your order until the sales open up which is kinda cool. I have a GA floor holding now. They just email you if you get the purchase I guess...

Got to the payment and my ex gf card is still saved in the payment section  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard she would def not be thrilled about that charge

Hicks

Quote from: emay on June 01, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
you can pre select the tickets you want and go all the way to the end and it holds your order until the sales open up which is kinda cool. I have a GA floor holding now. They just email you if you get the purchase I guess...

Got to the payment and my ex gf card is still saved in the payment section  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard she would def not be thrilled about that charge

Ha, DO IT. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Still pulling 200 level side for 4 day pass ....

I got 2 floors for 11/1 and some behind the stage for 10/31.  Pulled a last row behind the stage for 10/31 too and threw it back.  won't be a hard ticket.

emay

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 01, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

I got 2 floors for 11/1 and some behind the stage for 10/31.  Pulled a last row behind the stage for 10/31 too and threw it back.  won't be a hard ticket.

Yeah I was just going for the 10/31 single. Hopefully rest of the days wont be hard. Could maybe see the Saturday being tough like Bakers Dozen if they are on fire.
Friend pulled a section 14 which I think is the friends and family section.

mehead

In for Halloween, only show of the run I'm going to. Wife snagged sec 19.

:rawk:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Quote from: emay on June 01, 2018, 02:02:55 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 01, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

Yeah I was just going for the 10/31 single. Hopefully rest of the days wont be hard. Could maybe see the Saturday being tough like Bakers Dozen if they are on fire.
Friend pulled a section 14 which I think is the friends and family section.

Wouldn't worry about Halloween.  If I score a floor (which I am fairly confident I will), worst case you can have my 223 or whatever it is. 

Caravan2001

Quote from: mehead on June 01, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
In for Halloween, only show of the run I'm going to. Wife snagged sec 19.

:rawk:

Nice!

gah

3 day passes still available for hampton on ticketmaster right now... get em if you need em
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

ph92

pulled 2 3-day passes for me and a friend! LETS GO!
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

gah

Quote from: ph92 on June 02, 2018, 10:21:00 AM
pulled 2 3-day passes for me and a friend! LETS GO!

:crazy: :clap: :rawk:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

secured tix to the Horizon.