News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Special Counsel investigation

Started by Thrillhouse, September 21, 2018, 06:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

(800) 684-3043

This is a real phone number... that Donald Trump's campaign set up so that the public can leave him thank you messages about how great he's doing. This is not a joke.
I've left many. Most recently: "My name is Craig Suter, and I just wanted you to know that every time I see a flag, I piss my pants, and drop to one knee in reverence of what you have accomplished. The best thing that ever happened to this country. God bless you Donald J. Trump" in a really shitty accent.
And then of course my real message with my real name: "Thank you? Are you kidding? I hope you along with every member of your scum sucking organization rots in prison"

Have fun!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

ytowndan

I wonder what the ironic/sincere ratio on those voice messages is? 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sls.stormyrider

it's scary but there are a lot of people who really think he's doing an amazing job

I know someone who's dad was in Virginia, stopped at Trump winery (there is such a thing) and bought several cases of Trump wine. the guy himself doesn't like wine at all but he HAD to have Trump wine.

USA can be a scary place
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gah

Quote from: slslbs on December 19, 2018, 07:23:03 PM
it's scary but there are a lot of people who really think he's doing an amazing job

I know someone who's dad was in Virginia, stopped at Trump winery (there is such a thing) and bought several cases of Trump wine. the guy himself doesn't like wine at all but he HAD to have Trump wine.

USA can be a scary place

Charlottesville. You remember that place? Yeah the one where the dude ran over the girl protesting? The place with the white kids with the tiki torches....  :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Quote from: aphineday on December 18, 2018, 06:01:07 PM
(800) 684-3043

This is a real phone number... that Donald Trump's campaign set up so that the public can leave him thank you messages about how great he's doing. This is not a joke.
I've left many. Most recently: "My name is Craig Suter, and I just wanted you to know that every time I see a flag, I piss my pants, and drop to one knee in reverence of what you have accomplished. The best thing that ever happened to this country. God bless you Donald J. Trump" in a really shitty accent.
And then of course my real message with my real name: "Thank you? Are you kidding? I hope you along with every member of your scum sucking organization rots in prison"

Have fun!

hilarious. What a piece of shit.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

gah

I wish everyone would just lay of the Don. I mean, this witch hunt has gone on long enough. Everyone just needs to relax, and trust him (and Putin). The left has lost its mind and is so full of hysteria over a big fat nothing burger. Lets just get back to the work of making America great again! USA! USA! USA!

rowjimmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

gah

mbw

At least Fox News is all over it with their current breaking news screenshot a moment ago.

gah

Quote from: mbw on January 18, 2019, 11:47:42 AM
At least Fox News is all over it with their current breaking news screenshot a moment ago.

God Bless Fox. SOMEONE has to tell us the truth.

gah

Well. That's that. Let's see what the details say, but I for one, am glad this witch hunt is finally over. The left wing/msm must feel like such fools, ha ha ha! There's so much winning, I can't stand it! Trump for dictator! USA USA USA!

emay

Yeah guess he's clean as a whistle.....

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

gah

Quote from: Hicks on March 25, 2019, 11:22:55 AM
Currently reading:

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/russiagate-is-wmd-times-a-million

thanks for the reading material.

What I'm trying to understand is, if there was no collusion, then why did EVERYONE lie about their contacts with anyone and anything Russian related? Why all this secrecy? Why not just be open and honest about all of this?