News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-24 - Ascend Amphitheater Nashville, TN - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Hicks, October 24, 2018, 08:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

i dunno what it is, but i love how they sound this tour. first time in 3.0 i havent been at least alittle critical of fish or trey's playing. so happy.

mbw

Hicks

Hey at least they aren't playing it in the middle of the second set like they've done three times at the Gorge on Saturday night in 3.0.   :frustrated:
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

shoreline99

Trey's sound is amazeballs. And Farmhouse is still one of my faves.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

VA $l!m

i loved it. the Farmhouse that is. and yeah trey sounds amazing.

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on October 24, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Reminder to use the YouTube feed for a smoother playback.
Especially with Chromecast.

Can someone explain this to me?  This youtube stream is perfect.  livephish streams are rarely perfect.  If tonight originates from livephish, what's the deal?

Quote from: mbw on October 24, 2018, 08:30:50 PM
Calling a Ligma opener.

love that tune!

Bobafett

Yeah they nailed the farmhouse.  Never thought I would say that, but  :clap:
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

VA $l!m

Hicks

Quote from: anthrax on October 24, 2018, 09:13:00 PM
Quote from: mbw on October 24, 2018, 08:15:32 PM
Reminder to use the YouTube feed for a smoother playback.
Especially with Chromecast.

Can someone explain this to me?  This youtube stream is perfect.  livephish streams are rarely perfect.  If tonight originates from livephish, what's the deal?

I don't really know but it probably has to do with the nugs.net servers being shite, maybe the youtube stream bypasses them?

VA $l!m

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

VA $l!m

well, i should of typed it out, but right when MFMF dropped i thought to mysefl the only thing that could make this more perfect set for me  would be MAze  :crazy: