News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-12-29 - Madison Square Garden, New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by anthrax, December 29, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Is this back to wolfmans or is this full blown party time ?  I think it is Wolfmans

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 29, 2018, 09:19:34 PM
Is this back to wolfmans or is this full blown party time ?  I think it is Wolfmans

I dunno what's going on man. 

I think this is still Lawn Boy. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on December 29, 2018, 09:21:51 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 29, 2018, 09:19:34 PM

I dunno what's going on man. 

I think this is still Lawn Boy.

I think this is still acapella lawn boy

Hicks

Caravan2001

anthrax

DAMN!  I really like where these guys are at right now.  Fall tour creates the best Phish.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Yup, that was a solid end to the set.
If you're gonna punch something, this dude can take one I hear  :sbw:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Buffalo Budd

I'm pretty blown away by this segment, would love to be in that building.

ETA. Charlie called it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks